on 13 November 2012
not quite as twisty as the Isle of Man TT race, but a good rolling thriller. sometimes predictable. But good development of main character and his dog. And his interaction with his family.
kept my interest to finish it.

enjoyed the descrition of IoM through out the book
will try this author again.

good kindle price to explore new authors
on 29 April 2013
I really did not like this book, I got it for my kindle fire and tried so hard to get into it but I just thought the plot and the storyline was atrocious.
I found it really BORING!!
on 15 January 2013
A really gripping thriller. Couldn't put this book down. Never read anything by Chris Ewan before but will certainly look out for more of his books in the future. Would highly recommend.
on 30 December 2012
Not a literary great but a fun holiday read. The love interest angle didn't succumb to 'cheesiness'. If you want a detailed portrayal of emotion from your characters this is not for you.
on 15 January 2013
I gave this book 5 stars as I couldn't put it down. I felt like I was feeling every emotion whilst reading it was if you were living and feeling everything that was going on. Fantastic
on 13 January 2013
A good plot that had a few twists and turns along the way, characters nicely written all in all a very good read for a bargain price of 20p. I would read other books by this author.
on 16 January 2013
A cracking good read especially for anyone who likes a good story told for a reader"s benefit.Wanted to keep reading. Engaging likeable and interesting characters, will recommend.
on 13 January 2013
I started reading this book and got into it straight away! Wasn't quite my thing when I brought it but thought I would try something new. So pleased I did!!!!

MUST READ
on 19 January 2013
It's an interesting story, quite gripping. I found myself opening the book a lot to find out what happened. It feels quite basic (the story) but an easy read and one I enjoyed.
on 16 June 2015
I found this book to be a very good read, in fact it was hard to put down! The storyline was inventive and plausible
I shall certainly look for more books by this author.