on 9 May 2013
Having lost a lot of weight recently my RST jeans no longer fitted. When I originally bought my RST jeans they were about £60 but are now £85+ so I looked for a cheaper alternative. These jeans look and feel much the same as my RST jeans but also have the hip armour which my RST jeans did not. As to will they offer the same protection hopefully I will never be able to comment but they seem as good on first sight. They are not a Armani/Levis or whatever fashion item but they look good enough. Sizing I bought exactly what I would for standard jeans (34W/30L) and they are a good fit.
on 10 August 2014
I have only worn them once on the Bike and they feel comfy. There is a lot of talk on the reviews that they are not very 'fashionable' -hey they are jeans with Kevlar in them -do they need to look like a pair of fashion jeans? They are there for a purpose -to protect your skin in an accident!! Mine did not have anything to indicate that they were made with Du-pont Kevlar, so I asked the suppliers -they sent me two certificates from the manufacturers to prove that they were. A lot will depend on the type of Bike you ride, sports biker riders may find them a bit tight as they tend to sit crouched forward when riding, but for my FJR (upright) they are fine.
For this price, they do the job.
on 14 April 2014
I've been looking for kevlar jeans for some time; having compared premium brands to this £45 pair, I can't have any complaints, the fit is perfect, the armour is snug in all the right places and sits properly on the knee and hips.

I opted for the shorter leg length as once you're in the saddle it helps to lift the hem safely clear of your foot controls and really helps seat the knee pads firmly in place, no rolling around the leg or dropping in the liner pocket; when I'm off my bike the jeans still sit nicely on the ankle and the pads don't appear to attempt to migrate towards the shin.They are discrete enough to wear in work and no one has noticed the added motorcycle protection yet. Some buyers have comented that they are lacking a little in the fashion stakes, but they're the dark bold denim of many G-star or Diesel jeans I've seen and this pair has a nice little fade across the thighs that stops them looking 'farm boy' and dont worry, the cut is pretty good, so you won't have to worry about the 'dungaree' look, besides, when you can get 3 or 4 pairs for the price of one pair of premium motorcycle jeans what's not to like.

An excellent buy, that works well as a wearable everyday Jean, while offering extra peace of mind when you're riding.
on 8 April 2015
A little large and baggy but excellent for upright riders and the pads are easy to fit and help keep the wind out! Look like a normal "skater" jean. Was a little put off when I saw "juicy jeans" on the label but pleased with these.
on 29 November 2012
I brought these after a minor off which caused a lot of damage to my knee. They fit really well and are quite warm.
For the price they are really good.
on 30 September 2015
Depends on the bike but on my cruiser with a feet forward position i find the knee pads sit too low on my leg. On a sports bike with knee bent under you they may be better but why would you want them for a sports bike? Maybe suited to a cafe racer stance but not really very good on a cruiser. The waist and thigh pads are good but knees feel vulnerable.
on 8 July 2013
Ok pair of jeans for the money, but depends on ride position, if you ride sports bike knee protection ends above your knees, but if you ride a more upright bike with pegs lower your ok, knee protection will be where it should be ish!
on 17 August 2014
What can I say other than excellent, they are superbly made, the quality is flawless, good strong material and immensely comfortable granted get rather warm but that's to be expect they are what?... Like three bajillion layers of denim and bulletproof ness :p pads are easy enough to put in and remove but honestly I only remove the knee pads and that's only if I'm doing something quite active :) hope this helped but I gotta say these pants... Top notch ;) you feel safe :)
on 4 May 2015
The jeans are good quality and as described. The knee pads are 4 inches too high when on the bike (Faser 600) and end up on my thighs. I'm 6ft and average build so I don't think it's me. Shame as everything else I like about them.
on 28 March 2014
I wanted the black model, but the size I wanted was sold out, so I got these. They fit very well, feeling comfortable, but I have to say they don't look so appealing. I used them without the protections they came with, I think they would look even more weird with protection pads attached, but nonetheless the pads make a good addition, I might use them in other pants.
If you're not very picky with fashion, they are good value.