on 11 December 2012
I had to contact the seller as I had forgotten to give the name I wanted printed on the bag. There was no problem at all and the bag arrived promptly. It is lovely and I know it will make one little girl very happy on christmas morning. Quite sturdy and big enough to hold ballet pumps, leotard and cardigan.
on 20 April 2017
Lovely bag just right size for our granddaughters ballet and tap shoes and nice for her name to be on front too
on 14 September 2017
It is lovely great service and delivery. Very happy 😀
on 17 June 2013
My 5yr old granddaughter was unfortunatly rather ill in hospital when this arrived at her home, ...but it soon put a smile on her face when she saw it, .. shes absolutely delighted with it, & although she has a bag for her kit, she said this is a special one for my shoes from nanny. So pleased I bought it for her. Good value for money! :)
on 28 May 2017
I'm over the moon with this bag, perfect size for my 3yr old to put her ballet shoes etc in, nice material and her name on.
on 22 November 2013
Fast delivery
Looks really nice and very pretty
My granddaughter will get much use out of it and as it has her name on it won't get it mexed up in ballet school.
Very girly
on 20 May 2013
I bought this for my daughter to keep her dancing shoes in and she loved it! Its good that you can personalise it.
on 21 March 2013
My daughter uses this for her pointe shoes keeps it in her ballet bag fab print on it so great overall
on 3 October 2013
beautifully made , very quick service would recommend great value
perfect for ballet shoes and leotards my niece loved it
on 4 February 2014
This is really lovely. My little girl loves it and never looses it in class anymore! Great cheap gift for any ballet dancer.

See one answered question