on 27 July 2015
looks very stylish and is exactly what I was looking for. Beats a cork board anytime!
on 20 February 2013
stunning letter rack, lovely and sturdy with large slots to fit all letter sizes! even has the hanging hook ready for hanging.
very happy with this item
on 28 June 2013
Very practical size - large. Hooks already on back. Sturdy construction. Very pretty detail with French postcard style printing on glass.
For my not-so shabby chic hallway!
on 3 November 2015
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news amongst all the praise, but my letter rack arrived with one of the two wooden pockets on this item totally detached from the main body. I had to either go through the palaver of returning it or else repair it.
Now it looks a little battered but my drilling, screws and glue have made it functional.
By my count, there are now 21 reviews of 22 of these letter racks, of which 6 were described by reviewers as faulty on arrival. I think it's about time these suppliers had a review that reflected the dismal quality of their construction.
Nicely designed item if only it was more robustly constructed - but on this evidence you appear to stand an approximately 1 in 4 chance of needing to return or repair it. Up to you of course . . .
on 24 January 2013
Perfect for my hall gets lots of compliments and stores my letters well. I even put my keys in there too as always loosing them. Really pleased with my purchase.
on 17 June 2015
I have to admit the look of it is fantastic and a 5 star if it had come in 1 piece. The wood isn't of great quality. I first got one in which the glass broke to pieces and the wooden pocket broke too. I immediately contacted the seller who was very prompt in replacing with a new one. However, this make with the glass (didn't break) but unglued from the position and the wooden pocket (didn't break) but got the cracked line where it attaches to the long wooden plank. So I had to stick the glass in position and paint the cracked line. Finally now it's a stylish letter rack. With my overall experience I can rate the look of the product 5 star and the sellers response 5 star. But the product being of glass and not a great quality wood, if the packaging had been done well, the above problems would not have occurred.
on 30 December 2013
Delivered very quickly but unfortunately the letter rack was
slightly damaged at the base and the lower glass panel had detached from the wood. Too much movement on the packaging could have been the problem. We have fixed it ourselves and after a dab of white paint it's as good as new. Very useful for holding bits and pieces together in one place and looks very nice on the wall.
on 7 December 2013
Not a very practical design. The weight of the unit bent the hooks used for hanging it so we had to unscrew them, remove the hooks and place cord across before screwing the plates on again. Also when it arrived the paint was chipped but we thought we'd keep it looking 'rustic'.
on 26 February 2013
it fitted perfect where i wanted it to go and looks very good.it holds all the things i needed to go in a letter rack
on 19 September 2013
very stylish and different. We keep keys, mobile phones; letters to be posted, etc. - a very attractive letter rack