on 17 April 2017
Excelent product.
on 25 June 2017
Very Poor. Used it travelling for a year. I have a Olympus tough TG4 and it didn't even float it.

waste of money for me
on 16 March 2015
Used this for my Olympus Tg3 camera, whilst snorkelling and scuba diving in the Maldives, kept my camera afloat was very visible and comfortable to wear.Great product.
on 14 July 2012
It works perfectly. Buoyancy enough effective to float Nikon AW100 good on the surface of water. You never lose your camera when diving!
Easy clip allows to use alternatively, supplementary strap when walking. And immediately delivered on time.
on 19 December 2012
Tested on a coral reef in Madagascar and it was fine. very buoyant and easy to see in the waves
on 10 June 2013
Bought this for a newly-bought Sony Cybershot waterproof camera (DXC-TX20). Works fine and takes up little room in the holiday packing! Nice, bright colour for ease of finding too.
on 14 November 2016
The Maxsimafoto® - Red Floating strap for waterproof cameras arrived promptly through prime and first impressions were that it probably wasn’t up to the the job and didn't seem worthy of the price tag but I gave it a go anyway. The strap attached easily to the camera and there was room for it to fit along with the cameras own strap. There is a quick release clip close to the camera so the float part can be removed quickly and attached when needed.
The strap was enough to keep our Olympus T4 waterproof camera afloat and it was easily visible in the water so was just the job.
The issue for me with this strap was the clip that allowed the float to be removed, it is not very substantial and within a day of being attached to the camera the clip was cracked. There is only any strength to the clip when the float section is attached, without it attached the clip can be deformed with very little force between your fingers and is easily broken. Once cracked I had no confidence in the security of the float so didn’t use it and returned it for a refund.
on 5 February 2013
Brought this to go on our new camera so we dont have any mishaps on holiday.
The service was great and the product looks like it will do the job.
on 7 May 2014
Bought it for Canon D30 - Tested it before use - will not support wait of camera in the water. Would not recommend
on 1 March 2014
I was concerned that this float was not up to the job, so decided to test it in the bath first.
I found that the most weight the float would support was 90g. Most waterproof cameras
weigh more than this and mine certainly does. Very pleased that I tested this before my holiday as I could have lost my
camera and memories to the depths. Very puzzled about the positive reviews and cameras
mentioned.