Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 15 October 1999
I have read this book twice and it still fills me with the excitement and drama of mossflower woods. The book is written extremeley well written and it is only one of the wonderful redwall series. This book is for fourth grade and up I'd say. I liked this series so much I made up my own character. I would recommend it to anyone.
on 5 November 2004
A compelling and powerful story that has at its heart the values of hope, love and courage. Traditional enough ideals, but contained within a fast-moving and modern setting, which should inspire and challenge young readers today.
on 19 January 1999
In this book , Brian Jacques outlines the courage of the Abbey's youth, and their quest for freedom!
on 2 November 2001
Mattimeo is one of the earlier books released in the thrilling Redwall series. It is also one of the longest, and probaly one of the best. Mattimeo is set after Redwall chronologically, and tells the story of Mattias' son, Mattimeo. Although this book is long, every page of it is filled with the stuff that makes Brian Jacques such a good author.
on 23 August 2010
One of the Redwall series of books, the 10th book.

A really really good book. The books all follow the same story and I like that because you know the characters, or the relationship to others, you can watch them growing up and follow their lives.
on 21 September 2013
very good book. I love this series. I think this book is good for an age group of 9-12. There are some gruesome bits in the war scenes, but nothing disturbing or too upsetting.
on 25 April 2013
My 9 year old son has been really enjoying this series. It's great on the kindle as his room is overflowing with books as it is!
on 13 June 2013
This was a great read for a young boy beginning to advance into longer and more convoluted stories. Plenty of action and pace.
on 2 February 2012
Just One, Of The Many Tales Of Redwall, Amazing Book. My Favourite Book Series, By My Favourite Author Brian Jacques.
on 6 January 2016
My son is enjoying this he's off the computer a bit now at least