on 21 January 2018
Loved the story, following Karin's life and adventure. But you need a proofreader , first you tell us the nanny is a Christian then in chapter 17 you announce she is a devout Catholic. No worries, on to the next book in this series.
on 24 September 2012
This is the third Katia Lief book I have read and if I am brutally honest she's not the best author I have read. However, having said that, if you are looking for a 'not too heavy' read then she is entertaining and I did find I wanted to finish the book to see what happens, and I wouldn't say no to reading another of her books. I'd rate her as 3 out of 5 for her books.
on 26 January 2014
I Chose this rating as the item was as ordered and as how I expected
delivery was as stated when ordered
on 29 January 2018
Cant wait to read it
on 27 September 2013
the 12th victim
katia lief
came in time
came in good shape
very interesting read a good read very very good
on 17 March 2013
I have written a review on this author before, my view remains the same, I love her books If you are new to the books, then start with an earlier one to follow the progression of the characters. Highly recommend this one loved it!
on 8 July 2015
Katia at her best as usual.
on 8 November 2012
Being a a regular buyer of Katia Lief books for my Kindle from Amazon, The 12th Victim was as enjoyable as all the others.Keepthem coming Amazon.
on 27 November 2014