on 15 February 2015
OK, not quite as good as other games in this genre.
The game play can seem a little slow/stilted at times and I am not a massive fan of having to follow prescribed routes through the game to achieve the set goals.

My enjoyment was spoilt somewhat by the game crashing at random points through the game.
on 4 August 2013
I bought this game because my friends wanted to complete the coop story... I was sure that I was going to hate a game like this (coz I am a Splinter Cell fan and I hate everything that is similar to CoD or Battlefield) ... However I must admit that I really enjoyed the it (it mixes stelth and action in a very interesting way). I am really happy with the purchase.
on 13 November 2012
Ubisoft has done it again with the Ghost Recon series. A vast improvement in graphics and gameplay makes it stand out. Your unlocks just expand your experience on the game. It fast pace, challenging and yet its enjoyable. I can't stop playing it, I think its one of Ubisofts best games by far. A real must buy.

See one answered question