on 10 May 2013
Comes in a case and in great condition.
It isn't a fantastic figurine by any means. But for a cheap add-on it's very cute and any fan would love it anyway.
It's good quality and strong and about the size of my hand (I'm a girl).
So much fun.
on 17 May 2013
I ordered this for my 17 year old daughter (she's a huge Hobbit fan)
I'd say for it's price, it's brilliant. My daughter isn't one to keep toys in their boxes, she likes to play with them like any other kid. And so far, it's stayed in one piece.
One thing I will say, well I didn't say it, my daughter pointed it out...
She said the doll looks more like Samwise (LOTR)
I don't know if that's a bad thing or not, she seems to like the toy all the same.
on 24 May 2013
I bought this with an order over £20 so got it cheaper, so it was a bargain. My little brother collects lord of the rings figures and I am yet to surprise him with this must have hobbit figure. I am a great fan of Tolkien myself and am tempted to keep it as it well made and true to the films and books.
on 4 October 2013
Nice toy and a very good price, buy one and stick it up the loft then sell it ob ebay in 20 years time! but- Is it me or does it really look like Sam from the lord of the rings....?
on 23 December 2013
I bought this product from the works from the works and the detail blew me away. Although Bilbo's bottle satchel thingy is very fiddly and doesn't stay on very well ,the detail is great. The sword is very well shaped according to the film although bilbos face is very badly molded but hey, what u gunna do. I totally recommend this :)
on 9 February 2013
My granndson will love this. Good sturdy toy.Excellent for imaginary play.Bought with other Lord of the Rings figures.Would recommend to friends.
on 3 February 2013
We used the figure for the Hobbit birthday cake for our grandson. He was delighted and now has him added to his collection. Very speedy delivery.
on 28 April 2014
Good figurines, more as a collectible than a playing toy.
Small parts that can be swallowed or bitten off.

Not for kids.
on 12 March 2013
Bought this along with others for my 8 year old grandson and he loves them. Will keep looking for others to add to his collection
on 28 June 2014
I bought this for my grandson and he loves it. Ideal for a little in between present. Works also well with playmobil castles!

See one answered question