Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£5.13+ £1.26 shipping

on 7 May 2017
Avery good and entertaining film suitable for all the family, a truly funny film. and I enjoyed it. Ray Gill.
on 12 July 2017
One of my favourite films, with the Two Coreys
Dvd came quickly, brand new
on 18 July 2017
Great film!
on 4 August 2017
Came damaged
on 3 May 2017
Great 80's classic!
on 1 May 2016
Good 80s flick from the ever reliable Corey's.
on 30 September 2013
I know it is more convenient to download films, in fact the first time I saw this was via a download, but on noting that the DVD has a ten-minute additional sequence of the original ending (albeit in vhs quality), and short interviews with the two stars, and a commentary by the director and the writer, I decided it was worth buying the DVD. I'm glad I did.
on 22 July 2006
I love this film! I first saw it in the early 90s when I was in my early teens and it has stayed with me ever since. For me, this film is the ultimate 80s nostalgia trip; it is the text book example of a 80s teen flick. It's a travesty that when people think of 80s teen films, they immediately think of John Hughes's back catalogue, i.e. The Breakfast Club, Ferris Beullers Day Off etc. How this film got overlooked is beyond me. It has two of the biggest teen idols of the 80s (Corey Haim, Corey Feldman), a wide-eyed teenage Heather Graham, a sleek red Ferrari sports car and the entire film is based on one of the most pressing matters facing any teenager - learning to drive.

I watched this film when I was learning to drive and it's a great film to watch on the nerve-racking night before your driving test.
on 21 March 2014
Every teenage boy needs to watch this movie, if you are from 'The Goonies' or the 'Back to the Future' generation then this is a stock watch. Corey Haim and Feldman at their best, Heather Graham in her teenage years, just to hot for words. All I can say is I want to go to 'Archies'.
on 28 September 2015
An 80s classic for me. Takes me back to my youth and still brings a smile to my face, worth every penny.
Les (Corey Haim) needs to pass his driving test so he and pals can go out in search of dates, however this doesn't go to plan and mayhem follows with a night none of them will forget.