on 8 April 2016
Once more the sweet voice of Candice & Richie with the minstrels shine forth with another good
album just fantastic
OK many fans will already have this album, but my collection is growing fast....
some songs I have not heard before but they are very nice and played live on this CD is a treat
to hear thanks to Blackmore's Night....
Worth Five Gold Stars & worth every penny to buy for those thinking of buying this album..
Just so you know that I am half way through playing this album and it is just....WOW WICKED FANTASTIC..

NOW I must say a Big Thank You to AMAZON for such a fast delivery ordered this morning 08/04/2016
and got it at 6-15 same evening Fantastic service Thank You AMAZON

Truly a must have album if you like this music and Blackmore's Night
from
SATAN
review imagereview imagereview image
on 10 July 2016
Great music experience of folk and medieval rock, this is the sound of renaissance! Actual best Group with Ritchie Blackmore and is wife Candice Night. This is the climax for the guitarist of Deep Purple, great sound and a beautiful woman as singer. A cd + dvd packaged together to celebrate this Group born in nineties. Strong and also misterious this is a Knight in the light of a candle!
on 1 December 2012
I have been a huge fan of the man in black for 40 yrs. and his guitar playing is as good as ever. Whether you like this kind of music or not there's no getting away from the sheer mastery his instruments. Personally, being a fan i like to see everything thats released. A night in york is a superb dvd and gives you a good idea of the band live but the only problem with this is it has been heavily edited and a lot of material is missing which is such a shame as i saw the band twice on that tour and both sets were well over 2 hrs long.
All said and done well worth buying as you get the dvd and cd.
Castles and dreams and Paris moon are also well worth a watch
on 14 June 2017
A new discovery for me, Blackmore's Night's music is as enthralling as it is versatile, and full of great talent. I never envisaged Ritchie playing this type of music, after Purple, Rainbow etc. He is a true genius. His good lady's voice is also superb.
on 11 December 2017
Blackmore's Night live. Excellent as always with a few new tunes not played on previous live concerts. True fans will lap this up.
on 23 August 2017
After watching a programme about Ritchie Blackmore on tv. I had to buy a album from Blackmores Night. I could not have picked a better album than this. It came complete with a dvd too. My only regret is that I have not seen Ritchie's band yet! This album is very good. His wive Candice has a great voice.
on 26 May 2013
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS CONCERT FROM THE AMAZING BLACKMORE'S NIGHT. MADAM CANDISE SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGEL AND SIR RITCHIE'S GUITAR PLAYING IS UP TO HIS USUAL STANDARDS . IT PROVES WHERE THE TALENT WAS IN DEEP PURPLE. THE BAND
(THE MINERALS) ARE EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS & THEIR COVER OF THE BEE GEES FIRST OF MAY IS AMAZING. THIS IS A BELIGHT TO LISTEN TO FROM START TO FINISH .
on 18 October 2015
I have been a Rainbow fan over the decades but Wow...this is one amazing album. Pure class from Blackmores array of guitars, the hauntingly beautiful voice of Candice Knight and her backing singer Elizabeth Carey = a unique musical masterpiece. The best best for me in over a decade.
on 18 July 2012
I could understand why people who were at the concert would prefer a complete live show. As I live in an isolated city in the far reaches of the world, to me this DVD is well represented with more new songs from their last two albums. It compliments the last two DVDs like "Castles and Dreams" and "Paris Moon" and made an extended updates on the live collections. I am happy.
on 27 July 2017