Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Sunoptic R19 Strength +1.50 Reading Glasses with Pouch Black
Optical Power: 1.5|Change

on 28 December 2016
This is my 3rd pair and they have all had the same problem: a small screw on the fright side frame hinge does not fit properly causing the temples arm to fall off. Yes, i have put the screw back in but the same thing happens again. And again.
on 21 October 2017
Excellent
on 25 April 2017
The previous version lasted for several months before the screw holding the branches gave up the ghost.
Now I received a new version where the branch snapped after ' days. I will not buy again.
on 26 June 2012
These are small, comfortable and inexpensive unisex reading glasses. The size of the lens is a good compromise - big enough to be comfortable for a long reading session, but not so big that you can't look over the top if you drop them down your nose a bit. You know what I mean!

The quality seems good - especially given that these are at the cheap end of the market - I have paid a lot more for no better. In fact I like them so much I ordered a second pair, which I guess is the ultimate recommendation. Pouch feels nice as well.
on 12 May 2014
Build quality ok on the specimen I have, but the optical quality seems really low - it's like the lenses are permanently smudged. It's hard to see what the problem is exactly (especially with my eyesight ha ha) but although focus is ok, there is a general haziness, or possibly reflecions off the inner surface. I have cleaned and polished, they seem shiny and clean, even undamaged. I have other pairs (sunoptic, sadly all sold out currently) which are brilliant in comparison, another world. I would NOT recommend these, I'd say they should be sold as novelties or put in a christmas cracker.
on 19 June 2013
I always like to have cheap reading specs to use when out working, shopping etc, so I know my expensive prescription glasses are safe at home. These look good and fit. The real test will be how they stand up long-term, but at this price i'm already considering another back-up pair.
on 17 November 2012
Poorly made, the right lens of hasn't been set properly and has a smudge on the inside of it so there is always a blur over my right eye! Very disappointing! Will be returned
on 4 January 2013
Ordered two pairs of these glasses. One pair seem OK but one of the screws was missing from the second pair so the arm fell off. I am less than impressed although they are very cheap and you get what you pay for.
on 17 June 2014
ORDERED THREE SUNOPTIC +2.00 STRENGTH, BLACK READING GLASSES. RECEIVED THREE +1.5 STRENGTH, TORTOISE SHELL READING GLASSES. WASNT TOO MUCH TO ASK WAS IT ?
on 6 October 2013
Well what do you expect for the price? A pair of simple, fit for purpose reading glasses. I buy cheap reading glasses because I keep losing them or breaking them. At less than £5 a pair, there is little to break and if they do get lost/broken who cares? I have two pairs of these lying around the house. However, I do have a small head, they may not be suited to everyone.