Colour: Shiny Black/Vermillion Gun|Change

on 11 September 2015
Lovely googles! Bought two, one for me and one for my husband. We both loved it and price was also great. Weather was fantastic when we went skiing so can't comment on the performance on bad weather conditions, but for sunny skiing days absolutely perfect!!
on 9 January 2014
Great looking goggles that fit perfectly for those who choose to ride with or without a lid. Sturdy and well made but most of all comfy. Great scope for vision and doesn't make you feel too tunnelled which is a general niggle for me when buying goggles. All in all a great product for its price bracket
on 23 March 2013
The image makes it look like a red tinted lens - it is in fact a yellow citrus colour when viewed through, meaning it is more suited for low light conditions. In strong light outlines and contours in the snow were harder to define. The frame and band is well constructed and didn't fog up once which is excellent news.

A friend of mine had a pair of Bolle Quasar which provided a clear, crisp view in both low and bright light conditions, but they were another £20 - in my opinion i'd go for the Quasar and pay the extra if I had the chance but for £35 I'm happy with these.
on 21 February 2014
I bought these for my first skiing holiday not really knowing what I needed but they served me very well.

Fit very easily over my helmet and I never had any issues with them steaming up or snowing getting inside (bear in mind I was on the deck a fair bit!).
on 15 April 2013
Good value goggles. Went to the french alps and they worked a treat! Never fogged up. I was originally sceptical of the colour of the lens but I am very happy I got it now.
on 26 April 2016
I selected these without knowing what type of ski goggles I really needed and they really were superb. For such a cheap price they performed extremely well - I never had eye strain or pain, even during really really sunny bright days on the slopes. These were an S3 grade which is for sunny/cloudy conditions. So even though they were not designed for blazing sun, they performed extremely well. Highly recommend if you are a once per year skier and need a cheap pair of goggles.
on 9 April 2015
Excellent goggles, I wore them on my recent trip to Austria and after 6 days snowboarding they hadn't steamed up once and had been extremely comfortable the whole time. I would thoroughly recommend these goggles to anyone who wants great goggles at and affordable price.
on 1 October 2016
These are fab goggles for skiing. I used clear goggles the first time I went and that was a big mistake, I couldn't see a thing and got snow blindness. So when we got back I came straight onto amazon to buy a tinted pair. they fit really well, are really comfortable and don't steam up.
on 11 April 2016
was bought for my 15 years old grandson.....who went ski-ing in Austria. Very modern and trendy colour. He told me they were good, very clear view, air vents which stopped steaming up, protection foam for a good fit....ajustable strap and a cloth carring protection case. All in all, a good buy price wise, and served their purpose.
on 4 July 2016
I bought these for my first ski holiday. They fitted well and remained comfortable over the 2 weeks. the level of tinting is great for bright conditions and acceptable in lower light. I had no issues with fogging up at all! the elastic band shows no sign of fatigue so far.