on 11 July 2012
Does what it says. Good build quality at a fraction of the price of the IOM Apple equivelent.
Would have got 5* if it wasn't for the fact that the connection into the iPad doesn't 'click in' and so can be knocked out fairly easily if you are handling the device rather than just leaving it sat on a surface during use.
on 4 April 2014
Works well enough on my iPad if I'm streaming a movie but there is a bit of juddering on frame rate when it goes on to the tv. This isn't present on my iPad tho. It also doesn't quite fill the screen at the edges no matter what ratio I set it too. I tried this on my iPhone 4S and it worked well. Frame rate was spot on. Picture quality was great and it filled the screen perfectly. Just the thin boarder top and bottom. This however was short lived as I completely lost picture after a few moments. This happened several times before I gave up. Cable doesn't seat well either. You just don't get the feeling it's in well which may explain the picture cut out but this didn't happen on my iPad so who knows? Probably gonna buy the apple version. As the saying goes. You buy cheap you buy twice
on 4 March 2014
Ideal to allow transmission of photos or films etc onto big screen from my ipad or my iPhone - it should come as standard with these appliances!
on 17 February 2014
When I plug my phone in and the hdmi cable you can not watch anything you can only hear wats playing on your phone ?
on 8 May 2014
The device not get seen by my TV from iPhone4 at all. From the iPad2 it works OK for around 30 seconds and then get the Device not supported message and stops working. Also iPad / iPhone connector does click in so even if it worked it could get knocked out.
on 29 May 2014
This is a good idea and it works for videos and movies would have been nice if it would have worked for everything as well though it didn't even show pictured it might hVe to be as a slide show I'll try it out!
on 15 April 2014
I love this dock connector. plug it in to your IPhone and the TV. Hey presto , the largest computer screen ever!!.
My gadget of the year so far I would say.
on 18 March 2014
Inexpensive and works well, arrived quickly and well packaged also bought HDMI cable at same time now can use IPad to watch TV or YouTube Vids on the big screen.
on 14 April 2014
This product simply does not work. I tried changing a number of different setting but with no luck. Bought the real thing from Apple which works fine.
on 21 June 2014
Poor quality. Dont bother. Connection unstable, item falls apart and you'll end up buying another one anyway....doest last at all since first usage

See one answered question