Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More

Customer reviews

Trunki PaddlePak Water-Resistant Backpack - Kaito the Whale (Black)
Colour: Black|Change

on 14 October 2016
This is our third Paddlepak! Our two older children have them and they are fantastic. This one was for a youngest son. He's only two so it's slightly big for him but it's perfect for fitting both of our towels in when we go swimming. People always comment on the bags. Our eldest daughter has had hers for three years and uses it weekly and there is no sign of wear and tear yet. I definitely recommend them.
on 10 February 2015
My 5 year old loves it! Plenty large enough to stuff towel, swimmies and goggles (with box) in and still close it easily. He carries it himself on his back and it is not overbearing. The clip could be a bit stronger as it does come undone if tugged at (or if hung by the loop), but on the flip side it means my son can open and close it without help.
on 1 July 2013
Bought this for my son as his cheap plastic swim bags kept ripping.
We have not been disappointed, its really spacious and has loads of little features my son loves.
The little pocket on the tail is great for hiding his little toys etc. The inner pocket keeps his swim card seperate from the wet towel/clothes and also hold his shampoo so no more digging around the bottom of the bag looking for it (countless times we have ended up with wet clothes that have fell out in the seatch for shampoo in his old bags)
Straps are adjustable which is great I was a little worried it may be abit big for my small 5 year old but it is perfect. He loved his little sunglasses holder on the strap.
I would definitely recommend this bag to anyone my son loves showing it off :-)
on 22 August 2013
Bought this as was fed up of the plastic swimming bags constantly breaking. Initially was wary of paying the money for this but after three plastic swimming bags breaking in a year I feel I will get my moneys worth out of this product. Fits well on my 5 year old and has plenty of 'growing room'. The bag is spacious and fits all that he needs in it (goggles, hat, towel, trunks) with room to spare. My son is delighted with it. Arrived on time.
on 30 November 2016
A great little bag for my son. He loves the fun shark theme. It has plenty of space for his towel, goggles and swimming trunk's, and even a space on the outside for a drinks bottle.
It is well made.
on 3 August 2015
A bigger more grown up version of the little paddlepaks that is good for my eldest child. Having more space for their things inside is better as their belongings are bigger as they get older.
on 16 October 2015
I got this for my son to take to his swimming lessons. Nice size, waterproof and a fun looking bag. My son loves it, would definitely recommend
on 11 June 2016
Son, age 9, takes proudly to pool, now looks after his belongings better.
on 1 October 2014
Fantastic fun bag. My son loved it and we have had lots of comments on it and people asking where we have got it from. We use it for swimming lessons and it easily fits a towel and swimming gear in.
on 27 September 2014
Fantastic bag, my son loves it. Great for holiday, beach / pool bag. It has been much admired. Also very light weight making it ideal for hand luggage. Wish they did an adult one!