Customer reviews

Back-up
Format: Kindle Edition|Change

VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 October 2012
I thought that I would be getting an antho, but it was a short tale with one story by TA Webb. Apparently, it's his first tale, and it was a decent one. It was a freebie, so I can't complain that I didn't get any of the others advertised, but I will be checking those out.

This short tale combines cops undercover, danger, double-crossing, heartache and betrayal, a family reunion and a bout of light make-up sex. The tale needed to be that little bit longer, to include more discussions as to the reasons for the break-up, and the make-up sex could have done with being an entire epilogue all by itself.

However, for a first try, it's a very good read.
on 23 October 2013
This is a short gay romance, coupled with a bit of cop stuff at its core to provide the plot. It is quite enjoyable and has a fair degree of complexity in the lead characters. It does, however, have several coincidences that stretch belief somewhat, for example, identical twins in the same job, both of whom are gay! Nevertheless, it is a pleasant little freeby read.
on 7 May 2013
As I got this as a free read, I shall be kind. The storyline wasn't bad, it was just everything/everyone was all to pact for me. The gay twins, the gay baddie, two lots of insiders etc. if you want a quick, sexy short read this is for you.
on 9 June 2014
Not a bad read but not one that I'd read again because I didn't feel the romance content of the story.
I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone else but let them find out themselves what they thought about this book.
on 12 June 2014
A good product and a good price......very effective reading in the sunshine when we have some.....a very good value product
on 3 April 2015
great read
on 4 May 2013
one of the best reads well worth reading ill be looking for more book by this orther plus i have past it on to a friend
on 29 June 2013
slow and very sorry to say predictable. each episode was far beyond any attempt to my imagination. for an easy quick read this is the book for you
on 2 October 2012
I found the story and the characters to be very well developed in a very short space of time. I found it gripping, and enjoyed reading to the very end (even though that meant staying up 'till 3am!) You'll love it, no matter how vanilla your tastes of M/M erotica are
on 6 September 2012
This is an excellent short story full of interest and which tells a story about what happens when three nice guys meet up again after a long time and have a chance to put past mistakes behind them.
Its an excellent read