on 23 April 2016
Great value for money. Great backing as it does not move across a wooden floor.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 January 2014
Would recommend buying if you don't want to spend to much money on a rug. Bought to brighten up my boy room.
on 30 January 2013
This rug is what it says on the tin!! Looks perfect in our Winnie the Pooh themed nursery! I like the fact that it Is not too thick so isn't a trip hazard!
on 15 June 2013
Mat rather thin, was expecting it to be better quality pile. But saying that Grandson loves the bright colours which caught my eye also.
on 14 January 2014
Loved the rug...good size as well for the price...It goes wonderfully with our first baby's room. Would definitely recommend it.
on 8 September 2014
This rug is absolutely gorgeous, and we've actually mounted this - along with 3 other Disney rugs - to the walls. They look amazing, and it's a lovely sensory reward for our severely autistic son.
on 20 November 2012
Luxury sums up this rug exactly. I am delighted with my purchase and am sure my granddaughter will have years of pleasure from it
on 21 May 2014
Very nice rug, hard wearing & looks beautiful in my toddlers bedroom. Will last for many years. Best I've seen around
on 18 November 2014
Really pleased with this item, the colour, design and material are all of excellent quality.
on 31 August 2014
Lovely design and colours. The material is a bit harder than other children's rugs and a major drawback is that it 'rucks' up very easily on the carpet. This happens from just walking/sitting on it so it now has a few creases across it from where it keeps rucking up. Probably wouldn't buy it again especially as it wasn't a 'cheap' rug.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse