on 12 April 2017
This is really pretty and suited my outfit very well. Be warned, however, it won't fit much more than a lipstick and credit card in it. My Smartphone didn't fit!
on 23 August 2014
Good for occasions
on 23 November 2012
Beautiful clutch, perfect for a wedding or a party event. However, this is a hard case clutch bag so only good for some cash, phone and maybe a lip gloss but dont expect to fit much more in it.
The glitter finish adds the sparkel but on the downside some of it does rub off but still looks the part.
on 24 May 2015
Well packages however the product itself was fairly disappointing, The main body of the bag had a spot of what looked like glue (dull blob on a otherwise glittered bag) and the metal work was poor to say the lease. The engineering process has left what looks like unsightly scratches which is not the look you want when your outfit is top end. Return postage makes it not worthwhile to send back. Have given to my youngest daughter for dress up.
on 21 December 2013
I ordered thus bag on a Friday tea time it landed on my mat Monday morning.fantastic little bag looks more expensive that what I paid for it.it also came in a bag to protect it when not in use.
on 6 May 2015
I hated this bag. The glitter kept coming off and the chain broke. I only used this for a wedding and not using it again. In fact, I think I gave it to charity now.
on 24 June 2013
Lovely hand bag but it was nt as big as i expected, though that was my own fault I didnt check the dimensions before purchasing.
on 16 December 2013
it was a bit smaller than i thought so it didnt hold very much ,i bought it to go to a wedding & it matched my shoes perfectly
on 18 September 2013
Excellent product. Purchased this to take to a very glitzy ball and it certainly looked the part. Looks expensive but isn't .
on 8 January 2014
Loved this case. Good quality and completed my mother of the bride outfit down to a tee. great value for money