Plant !T 100L Perlite Bag
Style Name: Perlite Bag|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 July 2017
Excellent stuff, I first bought the 10l bag for use with my cacti, but after feeling how lovely the the soil mix was I looked up whether it would be any good for use in my garden as my soil is so heavy and no matter what I've done so far it keeps getting compacted and moss keeps forming. So now I bought the 100l bag for the garden. I've mixed it with some compost and dug it in to all my borders, the bright white balls don't look great BUT I've already noticed a difference in my plants, I was constantly watering but the water wasn't getting to the roots of plants because of the compacted soil, since digging this in everywhere my plants have stopped wilting and it has reduced my watering greatly.
review imagereview image
on 12 November 2017
Only ordered yesterday, delivered today! It is a very large bag. Good job I didn't order more as I would have had no where to put it!
Never purchased via Amazon before but I will certainly be purchasing from them again!
When finances allow I shall also order the same size for vermiculite, ready for next years hanging baskets & summer pots etc. Never used Vermiculite before as it is expensive however, for its water retaining properties & in this size, it will be a good investment & as with the Perlite it will last me a long time. I find that the Perlite that helps with drainage, is very good for cuttings & young plants which when dormant do not want to be sat it soggy, muddy soil or compost.
I will NEVER purchase this from a 'Superstore' again - ridiculously expensive..
Thanks Amazon! 😀
on 27 July 2017
This is very good perlite which has made a great difference to my soil which is now very soft and easy to work with. Perlite is the perfect additive when potting on and setting seed. The consistency and quality of this soil is very good and recommended.
on 9 April 2014
Excellent value , an enormous bag , not seen anything to compare at local gardening centres . Already used a lot to mix with potting compost , but hardly seem to have taken any out of the bag . Very pleased .
on 17 November 2017
Be warned that this is a huge bag. Unless you are planting a lot of plants that need good drainage, this will probably be too much for your use.
on 10 November 2016
Extremely good value for money, especially if you have a lot of mixing to do with compost
on 20 January 2018
Excellent value. A fraction of the price you would pay at a garden centre.
BTW. Perlite and vermiculite have different uses and are not interchangeable. I have bought both from this seller.
Recommended.
on 6 September 2017
It's perlite and loads of it.
Delivered in original packaging with some external puncturing and tears which have had some parcel tape repairs to prevent further loss of contents.
on 17 April 2017
Delivered in two days well wrapped and in strong sack, does what it's supposed to and at a brilliant price will buy again
on 30 August 2017
This is a large quantity in an affordable price.I use perlite for potting mixtures.In the past I bought from local garden centres or online and they were expensive.