Top positive review
45 people found this helpful
Great Value - but you must read & follow the instructions
on 10 December 2012
I have fitted this to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. It fits perfectly and if you put it on right you will not know it is there.
I know people tend never to read the instructions but to fit this screen protector correctly you must read and follow the instructions.
Some additional tips to help make fitting a success:-
1. Find a clean workspace or desk to do the task- free from dust and crumbs. Make sure you have good light - morning daylight is ideal.
2. Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
3. Don't wear a woolly jumper - seriously!
4. Thoroughly clean the whole of the front of the device - the screen and the surround. If you have any CD/record cleaning fluid (Isopropyl alcohol) use this with a clean microfibre cloth. Clean until you can see absolutely no smears, or any particles of dust.
5. Read the instructions again and follow them.
If you have done it right when you pull off sheet two you'll probably think the whole thing has came off - but it hasn't, you just can hardly see the protector.