on 13 January 2018
what I like most about these is there is slight flexibility of the sole others I have looked at have been rigid bought for a slim small 10yr old girl they look really nice on not like clod hoppers
2 people found this helpful
on 11 December 2016
Not too sure what to say about these... they were okay but for some reason they had used two left innersoles, instead of a left and a right which resulted in gaps between sole and the shoe upper. This made them a little uncomfortable to wear. There was no time to send them back so I had to rip out the innersoles and replace them with ones i had purchased from a shoes shop. It would have been better to just purchase a pair of walking boots from Decathlon.
on 8 September 2016
I bought these shoes for my son with Autism to wear on our hiking trips. He never complained during climbing and long walks. I am very pleased with my purchase.
One person found this helpful
on 19 May 2016
The picture does them no justice. Really good looking pair of boots. Cant say much for personal experience on comfort as they where bought for my 4 year old son, but he absolutely loves them. Seem to fit well, Would probably wear them to bed, which he said he would if I let him!!!
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 3 June 2014
Brought these for my 11y old, made him wear them every day for a week, to break them in.....then we walked 26 miles (walk the wight), no leaks, waterproof & he didn't get any blisters!!
4 people found this helpful
on 13 February 2018
We have only had these for a couple of weeks, but we are very pleased with them so far.
on 21 July 2017
Great pair of boots for my 8 year old - colours are unisex which is nice. Haven't tested them as yet for hill walking etc, but they look very suitable
on 9 October 2016
Bought as a gift for my nephew who spents around 90% of his time outside he loves them and states they are comfy and 4 months later they are still in one piece.
on 7 August 2017
very happy with the boots thank you
on 2 July 2017
Bought for my Son for Scouts and seem to be doing well for the price.