on 22 March 2017
Great Product, Works Well
on 10 June 2015
Works well, pairs easily with a blackberry. Battery life good. Sound quality fair.
on 19 April 2017
does the job
on 1 July 2013
Brilliant way of removing all those headphone wires and cables: Don't forget Bluetooth headset needed also :)

I purchased Sony MW-600 to go with this and they work great!
VINE VOICEon 10 March 2013
This little transmitter does work, and works better than the BT built-in to most of my devices. It has a decent range and quality - I'm currently listening to a radio that's on the other side of the house (small house, but two walls and a floor away.) On the down side, the transmitter will not work while charging and goes into pairing mode every time I switch it on. This makes it unsuitable for use with my radio alarm, which was the purpose I had in mind.

I guess I'll have to pay a bit more for a transmitter that's 'always on'. For people looking for a bluetooth transmitter to use on specific occasions, it's good value.
on 16 October 2013
I seriously cant believe how good this piece of kit is. Works with the tv, ipod, tablet, phone, cat...... ok maybe not the cat but everything else it worked a treat. I even bought this cheapo pair of bluetooth headphones for 13 quid and they both work fantastically well together. Been using them to watch/listen to the footy, listening to radio, music and music tv basically to save my family from having to suffer. I think they love this bluetooth transmitter more than I do. Ok well maybe not.
on 11 February 2013
I went to several large high street retailers who were adament I would not be able to pair my new bluetooth headphones to my mps player as it was not bluetooth. What rubbish I received this device today and I am listening to my music as I write this review. No leads wonderful. This has saved me a fortune purchasing another mp3 player as I have a really great sony 16gb one and it would have been such a waste of money to get a new one. £17 well spent.
on 3 October 2012
FANTASTIC - The possibilities are endless if you get both the transmitter & receiver - every piece of audio tech then becomes wireless - plugged it in to the TV and it immediately worked with the amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0056G75CO headphones . Once again 7 DAY SHOP were amazing these arrived the day after I ordered them for FREE - excellent service :) - P :)
on 12 October 2013
Plugged into kitchen telly headphone socket so wife can watch telly while cooking without annoying me with inane background noise. However, be sure when pairing that you press and HOLD the on button until the lights all go wild. Then it will pair. The instructions say it'll sort itself out when turning on. Yes, but only after the pairing is complete.
on 7 August 2013
I needed it to send sound from my laptop to bluetooth headphone and it work perfect even when compuyer upstairs albeit with little drobs in recetion but that is same withh all bluetooth. Battery life is good and this can make anything with a 3.5 jack send sound via blutooth. So if thas what you need it for this works brilliantly also pairing was straight forward and easy by holding down button for 5 seconds on transmitter and head set and both paired without prob. Only one issue I have is the wire feels very flimsy a thinker stronger wire would be bettter but hey ho. I reinforced mine with electrical tape and noe it is solid