on 7 February 2014
This is a great little gadget when used in conjunction with 7day shop headphones. It enables non-Bluetooth technology to become blue-tooth. I use with television and old speaker unit.
on 30 July 2016
It probably works but I have not yet managed to get it to ;pair with my 7day headband headphones. It seems to have paired with something but I can't find what! The quest continues.
on 6 February 2014
Works well, and my Bose Bluetooth speaker picks it up just fine. So I can now connect wirelessly any of my devices with an aux out, and play through the speaker. Very effective.
on 12 May 2016
Works perfectly plugged into my Samsung TV, and used in conjunction with some bluetooth headphones. I just wish it had a replaceable battery, as opposed to a rechargeable one.
on 8 January 2014
Swift delivery arrived before christmas so bonus!
Very useful little gadget allows me to play my music from anywhere
to which ever Butooth receiver I am listening to
on 22 January 2014
This was brought so that I could use my headphone with my iPod nano whilst in the gym, which works a treat, however, I have found that I can use it with many other devices!
on 31 July 2014
Can't really add much to other reviews except my stars, but it works perfectly for me. Been using it for a few months now to listen to the tv without disturbing the wife!
on 26 March 2014
Fast delivery and works well. I am using it in a room where I am sitting within 3m without obstructions so can't comment on range etc. but pleased with its performance
on 22 August 2014
Good for TV & ext spkrs attached to (bluray) smartTV box (PC has dongle). Already had A2DP headphones and did not want to buy corded set for the TV.
Problem solved.
on 11 May 2015
Handy little gadget. I actually bought it to use with my TV, but there is a slight sound delay which makes watching TV annoying. Better for use with a music system.