on 12 October 2013
Plugged into kitchen telly headphone socket so wife can watch telly while cooking without annoying me with inane background noise. However, be sure when pairing that you press and HOLD the on button until the lights all go wild. Then it will pair. The instructions say it'll sort itself out when turning on. Yes, but only after the pairing is complete.
on 7 August 2013
I needed it to send sound from my laptop to bluetooth headphone and it work perfect even when compuyer upstairs albeit with little drobs in recetion but that is same withh all bluetooth. Battery life is good and this can make anything with a 3.5 jack send sound via blutooth. So if thas what you need it for this works brilliantly also pairing was straight forward and easy by holding down button for 5 seconds on transmitter and head set and both paired without prob. Only one issue I have is the wire feels very flimsy a thinker stronger wire would be bettter but hey ho. I reinforced mine with electrical tape and noe it is solid
on 3 March 2013
I agree with other reviewers here - this seems to be a standard unit which lots of people sell with different branding, or bundled with various other bits of kit, either car related or otherwise. Arrived quickly, does what it says on the box, very simple to use. I have just ordered another so I have one permanently in the car glove box and one to use around the house. At £17 why not?

Update a few months on - still pleased, but am confining to the car - have a Minx Go for the house instead now. The only drawback with this unit is it has a relatively short battery life. Also it's a shame they don't have a way of distinguishing the transmitted bluetooth identifier for each unit - if you have more than one, it is tricky to work out which one to select on your phone when connecting....So I've dropped it by one star.
on 27 December 2013
I purchased this item direct from 7dayshop.com,i thought it would be idea to pair my Sansa mp3 player to Bose minilink speaker, done every thing it said in the instructions, and guess what it doesn't work, absolute rubbish, the reason I purchased it direct from 7dayshop.com it was somewhat cheaper than Amazon, so save your money, there are better adapters that do work.
on 9 July 2013
Great product and so easy to set up, just keep your finger on the set up button a little longer than you think.
If you need a robust easy to use transmitter with super quality output this is the one.
I use it on my motorcycle so the product gets bounced around a bit, still working fine.
on 12 October 2013
The transmitter worked without problems but the sound quality was poor. I used it to stream audio from a TV to a JBL bluetooth speaker. If I use a wired connection from the TV to the speaker the sound was as good as that from the TV speakers, with the transmitter it was erratic volume varied and sound quality was poor. As one reviewer wrote, the sound is marginally out of synch with the picture but we didn't find that too problematic. Another reviewer mentioned problems when the device was shielded by the TV, to test this I tried using an extension cable from the TV with the transmitter attached at end. The speaker was then about 1m from the speaker and in a direct line to it. This made no difference to it.
on 16 March 2013
Product works well for the most part but I have found the signal dropped out if plugged in and hanging behind the TV .
on 20 September 2013
In combination with the matching receiver or any Bluetooth headphone directly works well with high quality sound transfer. Only criticism is that at very low sound levels the signal is suppressed which is noticeable when a song fades in or out.
on 15 July 2013
This stereo Audio Bluetooth transmitter works very well with my Bluetooth Beats Headphones. I recommend anyone looking for a cheap audio bluetooth transmitter.
on 21 January 2014
Small - light and worked perfectly. Bought to connect to a BOSE Sound doc 1 with blue tooth plugin. Plugs into my Samsung 22" TV to give great sound although I had to attenuate the input from the scart socket. Plugs also into my £20 DAB portable radio to give amazing quality - Ordering another one now - Found it best to turn on the Transmitter first before the other bluetooth device.