Customer reviews

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial [DVD] [1982]
Format: DVD|Change

on 2 January 2017
Classic film and the Blu Ray does not disappoint. The transfer to Blu ray is excellent. A lot of work has been done to this. Aside from Titanic, I would say that this is one of the best transfers picture and sound wise to Blu Ray. Crystal clear and almost 3D like in places. Definitely worth buying on Blu Ray.
on 22 August 2015
Not one of my favourite childhood films, its still worth watching once in a while. Great in blu ray as feels like its only few years old then what it actually is.
on 23 August 2017
This film is always good to watch. Nice to have in the DVD library.
on 15 October 2017
My grandson and I are very pleased, they were delivered quickly
on 22 November 2014
I enjoyed this film, especially because it involves an animal albeit an unconventional one. I love animals and I am glad the alien got to go home in the end.
on 29 August 2017
My grandsons had not seen the film and we enthralled.
on 21 August 2017
E.T what a loveable alien. Fantastic movie
on 3 November 2017
What an enchan,ting stories. Disney at its best.
on 28 September 2017
Classic you all have to buy.
on 27 July 2017