on 27 November 2014
This made a little boy very happy. I bought it by default as my first choice of birthday present had been given. Anyway my grandson [1 yr] really enjoys putting the balls on the track and watching them go down to the bottom. He also used it for his own games and plays with it most days
on 12 July 2015
Got this for my son's 1st birthday. It was an immediate hit and holds his attention for long periods at a time (well.. 15-20 min is long for his age). It is also beautifully made and sturdy with no assembly required other than swiveling the feet outwards. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with an inquisitive baby or toddler.
on 8 July 2016
Dad review.

Bought this for my 14month old son.
Good quality build, simple nice toy which has kept him coming back for 4 days now.
It comes complete apart from 2 screws to stop the feet moving.

I haven't actually played with him with it, I set it up and then left him to discover it. Already he is sussing out the different items and how they work/don't work.

I got up this morning to giggles coming from the living room as he had just worked out the clown item with bells on.

This isn't a 3 month then its destroyed or forgotten about toy I wouldn't be surprised if his kids play with it. So although not cheap I think the price is fair for what you get. To note you get 2 balls one sun thing and a clown not the number of items denoted in the picture. Having the 4 is more than enough for the kid to enjoy the item.
on 21 February 2014
Who has most fun - the adults or the toddler? Just over 1 year old - she loves it. Great engaging toy once the child learns how to place the balls, and you can fill a few minutes playing by yourself, whilst the baby does it's own thing... highly recommended, and with the high quality, you can pass on to friends children and it will get years of use.
on 12 November 2015
This is beautifully made and solid in construction. We gave it to our son for his first birthday and he has worked out how to use the balls already, and I'm sure will grow into the other accessories. His four year old sister loves it too! Great customer service (they helped ensure it arrived in time for my sons birthday). Highly recommended.
on 26 January 2016
Fabulous toy - my 15 month old grandson loves it! It's just the right height for him and he figured it out pretty quickly. Well made and excellent delivery and communication. Fast delivery considering it comes from Germany.
on 16 February 2015
One of the most beautiful toys I have ever bought and very well made. I Love it and so did my godson.
on 26 December 2015
Purchased this toy for my little girl who's just turned one, she absolutely loves it. She's already mastered how it works and it keeps her entertained longer then any of her other toys.
I love wooden toys and this ball run is made beautifully, it's easy to set up, and the colours are lovely and brught. Would definitely recommend :)
on 30 June 2016
I was really looking forward to giving this product to my son as it had excellent reviews. Sadly I had to return it as the balls kept getting stuck in between ends of the track. My son looked a little perplexed when we first tried it. I'm not sure whether to try and order another one.
review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 April 2015
Lovely solid, well made toy. Think my 1 year old is a little young for it yet, but as he gets older I'm sure it will get a lot of use.