on 23 May 2018
Very nice.
on 22 December 2014
Nice stylish toaster, adds a bit of colour to our rather tired kitchen.

Dropped one star for how hot the chrome part gets during use: I don't think it'll hurt anyone, but it's uncomfortable if you touch it by accident.
on 7 February 2016
This toaster is positively dangerous, The whole metal shell heats to boiling point and I burned my thumb trying to remove my first slice of toast. Not for children
on 8 February 2016
Not part of the legacy collection but I bought it for its colour and to match the Legacy Kettle.
I did however find it £6 cheaper in my local Tescos and that upset me!!!
on 9 February 2017
okay browns evenly but sometimes difficult to get crumpets/teacakes out of slot, will probably go for a bigger toaster next time
on 22 September 2017
It works well, still working bought kettle to match. They look good
on 15 October 2015
It does what it's meant to but be careful you don't burn yourself. When trying to raise the toast in order to remove it the lever is stiff so you have to hold onto the body of the toaster for it to work, and this is when you burn your hands as the body is very hot!!!!!!!! Also disappointed that there isn't a re heat button.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 20 April 2016
The toast does not pop up far enough to get out of the toaster easily. I have to use tongs to get the toast out without burning my fingers, Disappointed.
on 5 September 2016
Cord with plug too short to reach plug outlet. The pop up mechanism takes up to 5 minutes to pop up the toast therefore burning it no matter what the setting. The toasted item has to be pulled out with a sharp object as it is not high enough to pull out with your fingers. All in all, given that it is a Russell Hobbs item, very disappointed in this product and would not recommend.
on 4 October 2015
Very nice item ! Though as it was said in other comments, the case can become really hot. It is not properly isolated and consequently I have to be extra careful when I take off the bread.
|11 Comment|Report abuse