on 13 July 2013
I bought this to replace a broken shower head bracket. I could not find a new complete rail to fit the wall fixings of the old one so decided to replace just the slider bracket. The hole size needs to be measured carefully as there are more than one size. After careful consideration of all the available brackets I chose this bracket as it looked a nice simple design. I was doubtful about the tilt mechanism but it seems to work well. Once I had taken the old rail off the wall (bit tricky) sliding on the new bracket was simple. It has worked now for a few months without any problems with use from the whole family. Excellent.
on 25 October 2013
Our previous shower head holder had worked fine for several years, but seemingly overnight it decided it would never hold our shower head in place ever again! Annoyed, wanted a cheap replacement that did the job, leading me to this item.

It showed up reasonably quickly and looks fairly smart. I'd measured the width of the tube it clips onto to make sure it's 25mm - it fit, but it took a fair amount of persuading as you have to press the button that allows you to slide it up and down the tube right in before fitting it on, and even then it took a fair amount of wiggling.

As others have observed, it doesn't really work as intended as the opening that the shower head fits into just doesn't fit our head or the pipe - however it rests on the opening well enough to do the job anyway, provided you don't move it around. You could argue that it's flawed product for this reason, but it does the job well enough for me.
on 25 March 2014
This item is better designed than the broken item it replaced. Easy to fit once the slider rail is detached from the wall. Shower head sits neatly and securely in the tapered slot and the ratchet on the angle adjustment mechanism is sturdy enough to prevent the head from drooping under its own weight (unlike the old one).

A couple of tips in the light of what others have written. First, when you slide the bracket onto the rail, you may need to push the friction pad back into its recess whilst you are pressing the release button as the rail is a fairly tight fit in the hole. Secondly, I read some people found the hose didn't sit properly in the slot. Being very shiny it isn't very easy to see which way the slot tapers but there are only two options, so try it the other way and all should be well.
on 17 June 2013
I have a top of the range aqua lisa shower unit and. needed a new slider holder. Contacted Aqua Lisa who quoted £60 !!!!! bought this little beauty instead for about a fiver. Arrived quickly and easy to fit, and is superior to the original slider supplied by Aqua Lisa. Says it all I think. Brilliant.
on 3 July 2014
Was a little sceptical as to if this would fit my shower pole. When I received it I installed it straight away. It took all of 5 minutes to install and it make my shower head usable again. It really looks very nice and it is easy to position on the pole to the correct height.
Excellent product for the price.
on 27 October 2012
Being one of those men who will try and repair things I had two attempts before buying a replacement. The new one was a perfect fit and I was sorry I had not replaced it in the first place.
on 4 October 2013
I bought this item as a replacement, I wasn't sure what to expect as it was coming from Hong Kong. The product did take a while to arrive. I fitted it with little effort and it is fully compatible with my shower, it is even better than the original.
on 20 May 2015
Excellent, especially useful when you have more than just the one shower head accessory. I bought 2 and found that the extra works well to keep the hose inline and tidy as well. (Note: these work best with the standard narrow metal hose).
on 10 June 2013
This arrived very quickly (within 2 days of order) and does the job perfectly. The plastic area where the shower head slots in was a little tight and I can see it scratching some of the silver colour off if it's taken in and out very often but for the price it is great. Very happy customer!
on 22 June 2013
Tighter fit than in should be and there's not enough strength in the twisty bit to support a shower head, its just about functional as the metal bendy pipe on my shower head is wedged between this holder and the wall, just about holding at something close to the right position.

See one answered question