on 8 November 2014
Really shocked at the poor quality. The sides are very flimsy and keep coming off all the time. Thought the bedding would be better quality as well. This was supposed to retail at £70+. Luckily we got it for £29.99, but it's worth about £9.99. The mobile is sweet, but doesn't move around. Tune is nice, and not annoying, and also not too loud (so that's the positive). But, in the instructions, it says that Baby Annabell is interactive with the Bed, so I thought 'that's why it's so expensive!' Basically you put the baby down in the bed and stroke her forehead and she goes to sleep. I thought this was really good. Then I discovered, that actually, baby Annabell does that anyway, in the bed or not. Really really appalled at this brand and the rip off that is this product. The only reason it's not back in the shops is because our daughter really wanted this, and it was a reward for sleeping through the night; so we can't take that away. Must be better beds out there without the 'baby annabell' brand name slapped on the side.
on 3 January 2013
The product does exactly what it says. My daughter was made up with it xmas morning, the little mobile sings a lullaby for the baby. Not very heavy so your little one can easily move it around. I would definately recommend this product.
on 18 April 2013
Strong construction, easy assembly. So stylish and modern looking. Granddaughter hasn't stopped putting all her 'babies' in and covering them up.
on 26 February 2013
The cot is made of good plastic but found it very small for the money.But grandaughter wa s pleased with it.
on 12 May 2014
Extremely well constructed and easy to assemble. Ideal for the young Mum. Well thought out product with all accessories. Very pleased with this.
on 14 March 2014
My 5 year old granddaughter was having Baby Annabell for Christmas and my daughter asked me to get the cot for her from my mother and I. I was a bit uncertain as thought ti was a lot of money for a bit of plastic. However, I got it for a very good price and was really pleased with it. More importantly a certain little girl loves it and that is what matters! :-)
on 2 February 2014
Bought for my daughter, 3 years old. Very flimsy build, especially the sides. The 'bedding' is really thin and poor quality. However the mobile works well (although the 1 tune it plays quickly becomes annoying!). No volume control or off-switch to prevent her turning it on at any time of day or night... otherwise, she loves it!
on 23 December 2012
Bought for my 4 year old for Christmas. Having just put it together, it is truly awful. The sides all bend out, it is so badly fitting and flimsy, I imagine it won't last long as it will probably fall apart every time it is lifted. Looks nothing like as good as the picture. Please don't bother.
on 25 March 2014
This item was for my niece we had seen it for a lot more money elsewhere this is exactly the same and for less money also delivered to the door so the saving i made on this item meant she could have another gift with it. Strongly recommend this for any little girl who loves her dollies.
on 9 January 2013
Was really pleased with this lullaby cot. Easy to put together and very sturdy. Lovely covers and pillow and it plays a sweet lullaby! My granddaughter - aged 3 - was thrilled with it.perhaps a little expensive but was so worth it to see her face! Definitely recommend it.