on 28 January 2014
I previously used an old sheet, but the main advantage of this item is that the hair doesn't stick to it. You just give it a wee shoogie and it's all on the floor ready to sweep or hoover up. The neck fitting is fine for adult and teenager, but you could always make it shorter with the aid of a safety pin if it was gapping. Very happy with this and it cost buttons!
on 10 May 2015
Bought this initially for my girlfriend for a 'hair-themed' hen do, (yes, there is such a thing!) but also, we thought it would be handy as I shave my hair at home, and she normally has a mobile hairdresser come over. My clothes naturally get hairy when I'm under the Remington, and stay that way for at least 2/3 washes (especially when you use grade 1 and 2 like I do!), this seems to have resolved the problem. It covers the back of your clothing entirely and the front adequately, although perhaps it could be longer?
Only complaint is that it does feel a bit cheap and I don't know how little the Velcro will last...but for this price, I can't really complain.
on 13 August 2015
This should work wells to protect clothes from cut hairs - BUT there are two tiny strips of velcro on neck to fasten in place. These are too small and leaves the neck opening too loose (unless you have a big neck of course) so the hair still falls in. I cut my own hair and thought that having a cape I could fasten tightly at the neck would keep all those itchy bits out of my clothes, but sadly it failed. Next time I use it I will have to fasten it tightly with a safety pin, or attach some more velcro myself. Idea is good, design could be improved.
on 25 November 2014
Arrived before date stated - Don't expect salon standard - but then again you are not paying salon prices. Reasonable quality product for the price. Just wanted a replacement for the free gown we got with the clippers (which didn't seem to last 5 mins) - good amount of room around the neck as well (hubby has 16 1/2" neck) as my old one had to be held together with clips. All in all very please for the price - would order again.
on 16 July 2016
I've had this for a while now and while sure it's *better than nothing* it simply does not do what you want it to do due to the size of the neck. Unless your neck is the same size as your waist you've no chance getting this tight to prevent hair from going on your clients clothes.

In summary, sure it covers your clients to a certain extent but if you don't want them walking out still with hair on their clothes pay that bit extra and get one that you won't need to replace. Either that or open a barber shop for fattys (i wonder how much butthurt *that* comment caused).
on 20 February 2016
Bought this to use when cutting my Mum's hair, as she can't get to the hairdresser/lie back to have her hair washed any longer. It was exactly as you'd expect in the hairdresser, plenty of space to move around, a velcro fastener at the back of the neck, and folded away easily when not in use. Great product, much better than getting a towel full of hair trimmings to wash!
on 22 March 2014
This arrived today. Well before stated date.Full size cape that will protect clothes and fits well and is suitable for wet or dry cutting.
on 29 September 2017
Super sharp. Great. just as expected.
on 30 January 2018
Use it for a few years, still very strong and good.
on 27 June 2015
Very thinner than I expected to the point of being fragile. Velcro already snapped on first usage. Now I have to tie it to use it....not happy with that. Not recommended for long term usage.Fast delivery.

See one answered question