Top positive review
57 people found this helpful
Superb Mono Laser Printer
on 19 October 2012
Got this when it was on offer for £50!
Fantastic printer, does exactly what its supposed to do. Very easy to set up wireless, and I'm a Windows 7 user!
The main reason for doing this little review is to point out to others that the toner says its run out when clearly your last print was ok. There is however a nice trick to resetting this...
1. Open the front cover and leave open while completing the following steps.
2. Turn the printer off.
3. Hold the 'go' button while turning the printer on. All panel lights should be on. Keep held for just a few seconds (3 approx)
4. Release the 'go' button. Lights go out.
5. Press the 'go' button 2 times. Top 3 lights light up.
6. Short Pause.
7. Press the 'go' button 5 times.
That's it, you should be left with Error flashing, close cover and it should finish on Ready thinking you have a full toner again :)
If you struggle with that then please refer to this [...] - It's not english, but at least you can see exactly how its done. And that this also works for the HL-2130 which is a wired version I believe.
Anyway, I hope this will help someone as you should be able to keep on printing till the image starts to look faded. Also you have the option of refilling your toner manually. I've not tried this yet as the toner I just bought was an eBay special compatible for £13!!!
So all in all, a great printer when using the above to get your value for money!