on 27 April 2014
This is a nice figure but there have since been a few better Batman figures released.
It does not have the best articulation and only has one accessory. It really should have some Batarangs.
It is also a little fragile as mine had a slight fall and the head broke off and had to be super glued into place so he no longer has neck articulation.
on 1 September 2016
boy never leaves it out of sight
on 21 February 2016
Top quality figure as you expect from DC...good buy.
on 13 October 2013
This was an excellent buy. Very happy boy received it he was over the moon when he saw it. The quality is excellent very hard wearing.
on 26 December 2012
Good strong toy. Bought this for my grandson for Christmas and he just loves it. I would recommend it for a rough playing little boy.
on 17 September 2013
If you are a Batman fan, and collect batman figures then I think you will like this as part of your collection, I recently purchased this figure and I thought it was very good, I do recommend it to any collector.
on 6 August 2014
When I got my batman figure it had bent gauntlets and when I lifted the cape up I could see a scratch on his back. But overall a very nice figure and nice articulation.
on 25 December 2012
Great all round figure from the fantastic game,a real must for all!Loads of fun for Batfans everywhere!Cant wait till the next release of figures.
on 28 April 2013
Bought for my son who is a massive fan of the Batman Arkham Asylum/City games. He likes it which I suppose is the whole point. I would have preferred to see the Batarang as an accessory and a fuller range of motion in the joints, but these are minor issues, but they are what causes this figure to fall short of great.

But like I said, my son likes it and that's what counts.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 17 November 2014
Very cool looking figure, with great details etc. in particular his face, cape and the texture of his suit. Perhaps his cape is a tad to massive in the back...

However, joints do not move convincingly well (not loose and seem strong, but you feel you are forcing the material a little too much when bending etc.) and his legs seem oddly spaced - too much in a V for what I think is a cool stance, and this V-stand is really my biff - otherwise he would be a solid 4.

Btw, comes with a small bat-boomerang accessory which he cannot hold in his fixed hands positions.