on 6 March 2017
Arrived intact and undamaged,looked good for the price, fitted a treat (adult male)
on 10 August 2017
DAD LOOKED FABULOUS
on 29 April 2013
Really good quality and great value - my son used it for a fancy dress 007 James Bond evening we were going to and he went as Odd Job - worked really well!
on 18 February 2014
Little small for my (actually quite small girly) head, doesn't fit fully like a bowler, and is low quality, but for the price I won't argue - I've worn it out a few times and it's definitely done the job! Beware if your hair is particularly thick, if you have a regular to large hat, or if you're looking for a quality hat.
on 12 May 2016
Looked great with my fancy dress outfit. I found the same item cheaper in the local fancy dress shop though which was unusual as they are normally an expensive shop.
on 15 December 2013
Few of us will ever need a Bowler hat for longer than a few days and this one did me proud for a very modest price. I didn't actually try selling anyone any dodgy financial products, while wearing it; so I can't vouch for it's absolute effectiveness.
on 15 March 2016
Brilliant for Preston North End's annual Gentry Day. Done well for the past few years and even though I thought the heat of the felt may have caused some problems, it's obviously too cold in the North for that to be a problem! Great value for money
on 4 September 2013
Exactly what I was looking for. I was planning a fancy dress costume for a festival I go to, and I needed a cheap but good quality bowler hat. And I needed it quickly!

This hat feels and looks more expensive than it actually costs, and it was comfortable and fits well.

Definitely worth buying.
on 3 March 2013
wow what great quality very hard wearing arrived in good time and in good order value for money worn it a couple times
on 31 July 2013
This product arrived a day earlier than expected, I am very please about this, as I was leaving for a holiday that day. It is very durable, and it is okay to be bumped and bashed about as it just simply pops back into place. I wear it out in public, and everyone I have met has made lovely comments on it, and even wanted to try it on! I would recommend this product to anybody! Definitely worth the money!