on 9 June 2013
Lovely delicate tea beautifully fragranced and enjoyable any time of the day especially when drunk from a bone china cup. I cannot buy it locally so was delighted to find it on Amazon. .Should have gone their first because they have never let me down yet.
on 2 January 2015
I love this tea! The scent is the thing of course but the taste is gentle and subtle like Earl Grey really. I would recommend this tea to all who like the scent of roses. It doesn't 'taste' of roses but the scent is there as you drink. Also very refreshing.
on 12 February 2013
My daughter and I were in London back in 2011. I stopped into the Twinning's Shop and had a wonderful time. I bought several types of tea to take back with me to the States--those which are not available at home.. All the teas were good, but the Rose Garden Tea was fantastic. I only brought back 2 boxes, so I used it sparingly. This tea is not available in the U.S. (at least not in any store near me in Los Angeles). When I was in London in September 2013, I didn't have time to stop into Twinning's, so when I got back home, I checked on line and Amazon.UK had it. I was thrilled. The tea was shipped quickly and it arrived in perfect condition, and I'm a very happy camper. I have some friends who are tea aficionados, and I'll be giving a few boxes as gifts.
on 13 December 2012
Nothing bad to say about the tea. The tea itself is amazing. When I saw the tins as pictured here on amazon I immediately ordered to be disappointed with cartons, it works out cheaper to get the cartons at a supermarket than to order here. If I had got TINS I would have been happy.
on 9 January 2016
I love this tea as do a lot of others.
It seems to not be available in any of the stores they stock all but this one.
I hope twinings have a rethink and put it back in the stores soon. Thank you Amazon
on 25 April 2014
Arrived in good time, well packaged. Not much else you can say. Unfortunately, Amazon reviews require more words so I'll simply add that I believe Twinings tea to be the best. This Rose Garden brew, should you be dithering, is a lovely drink and I recommend it. Some other reviews say that this cardboard boxed (20 teabags per box) version is cheaper in store. Well, I can't find it anywhere round here except in a tin box (which costs over £6 for 20) so I'm quite happy.
on 24 February 2013
The tea is fantastic but it works out cheaper to get the cartons at a supermarket than to order here. 5 stars for the amazing tea. I think is fair to change the picture or packaging of tea.
on 31 January 2014
I have been buying this tea for ages in our local Waitrose, then they suddenly stop it unless bought in fancy tin at 3 times the price.
Have now bought on line, why didn't I think of it sooner. Was cheaper, delivered to my door and it really is delicious refreshing
tea. A lovely change from earl grey,Its slightly perfumed but not off putting even hubby loves it
on 27 April 2013
I bought rose tea in India, and it was very perfumed and strong taste, which I like.. These tea bags are not as strong as the tea in its purest form but still has quite a nice flavour
on 5 June 2013
Nice floral notes but not too "perfumey". Add a little sugar and it's like your drinking liquid Turksih delight. cheaper than in the shops too