on 30 August 2014
...but unfortunately, I had to ask for a refund. It's a very well made product, but it has too many flaws. First, you get a 14-day trial of the Pro app that is needed, after that you will have to open your wallet or it will stop working. Second, the receiver can only be connected when your phone has no cover (a 1mm thick cover around your headphone connection is enough for the receiver to not be able to work), but most importantly it takes several attempts after launching the app to connect to the cheat strap and you can be assured that it will lose the connection again after a while.
I was very impressed when I unpacked the item and totally unimpressed after a couple of days of frustrating experiences.
on 24 September 2014
I love using this when i exercise,walk,jog i highly recommend this to anyone who are into keeping fit :)
on 9 October 2015
use it all the time at gym
on 5 July 2013
I have to say, this was so straight forward and I loved every minute of it. The instructions were easy to follow.. Halleluiah!! All I had to do was download the Runtastic app on my smartphone. Then I went online to the Runtastic site and logged in for the free 14 day trial with the promo code provided. From here I put in my vital stats, added my photo (optional) and I was away!! Via the app on my phone, I chose my activity from the settings menu, you can create your own if it's not there. It was then literally a case of plugging the Beurer PM200+ into my headphone socket and strapping the heart rate monitor to my chest. I activated the heart rate monitor via my phone and linked it to my Twitter and Facebook accounts, all very simple. The only mistake I made was getting my Twitter password wrong and I couldn't work out how to correct this. But it posted what I was doing on Facebook !

The PM200+ comes with an armband that you put your smartphone into and you can operate it from your arm. You can also plug your headphones into the top of the device so you can listen to music while you workout/run. I didn't need to do this as I was doing a Bokwa session. (If you are running you can allow it to access your location and you can plan a route). Then, using the menu at the bottom of the screen, all I had to do was press the 'Session' button and the big green 'Start' button. It gave me a 15 second countdown and It began. I wanted to see how many calories I burned off during a Bokwa session. I wasn't really working that hard and still managed to burn 427. I was very impressed with myself. As soon as I had finished my session, I wanted my results, which were online.. Yeah!!

I am a bit hooked now and will be wearing it when I am teaching my classes, but will also recommend it to the people I teach, it's also great for personal training. I would definitely recommend this device for my clients to purchase so they can track their own progress and I can track their progress as well, so no cheating!

It's not horribly expensive and lets face it most people have a Smartphone. I will definitely be using it way after my 14 day trial on the Runtastic site ends. Really loved it and finding new things I can do with it all the time .. FAB!!
2 people found this helpful