on 22 March 2014
Needed just a small "hat" for two weddings soon. Very pleased not too big just enough- looks very elegant! Matched the red of my outfit perfectly. Would certainly recommend if Hat required but you don't feel comfortable in one. This is really comfy. Also looks incredible as a corsage !
on 16 July 2013
bought this to wear to my sons wedding in september,as i wear my hair short didnot want anything too big & this is perfect. colour just right & clip to secure spot on,thank you.
on 28 March 2013
I'm going to a wedding later in the year and bought a fascinator on a hairband from a well-known high street store. However, when I saw this one I thought it was much prettier and it comes with a clip and pin. Now all I've got to do is decide whether to wear it in my hair, attach it to my shrug or pin it on my bag! I returned the other one to the store!
on 12 June 2014
I am pleased with the item which I require for my daughter's wedding in Sicily in the autumn. I like the idea that I can use during the service in my hair and then possibly transfer to my jacket as a brooch. Colour and style are as shown and delivery was good.
on 8 February 2013
I like the idea of a clip on this fascinator instead of a hairband or comb & it was the exact colour I wanted. I can't believe how quickly it was delivered - I ordered it Tues 2p.m. & it arrived Wed 11a.m. Fantastic!
on 9 January 2014
Had a non-bridesmaid theme going for a friend's wedding with red accessories, this fitted the bill perfectly. Well made and attractive but inexpensive
on 20 April 2013
This is a wonderful buy! It ticks all my expectations and the packages was great too! I will certain go there again if the occasion arises.
on 3 April 2014
this went well with two other purchases i made well made and affordable as cost for what was seen as a one off
on 20 April 2015
Lovely colour red . Looked good on and hardly felt it on my head.
on 9 May 2014
What fab service and the packaging excellent and of course the price brilliant. It looks good in my hair or as a broach to go with all my red accessories for a wedding, the only thing I need to decide is which way to wear it!