Format: DVD|Change

on 1 July 2013
great and cheap dvd and for a christmas present. for my boyfriend, he loves john bishop, and i wasnt paying 20.00 from hmv so i brought it off here, the was no scratches on it and it played good quality :) he was very happy
on 5 July 2015
I'd seen this "joker" a few times and found him boring and irritating.
I got this dvd in a charity shop to see if he is as bad as I thought he was - yes he is.
Annoying accent, poor delivery, lame jokes which go on for days, constantly mentioning his celebrity so called "mates" and stereotypical jokes about his wife and kids.
Half way through I fell asleep at the tedium and boredom of Mr Bishop. How he filled a large arena I don't know, the audience are the type who laugh at anything - the unsophisticated masses with no taste.
Better off buying Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Frankie Boyle, Tommy Tiernan or Andrew Dice Clay.
Ps, there is a large amount of casual racism in this dvd which is a reflection of how unintelligent and untalented John Bishop is.
Don't buy this, even for 8 pence.
on 4 May 2014
I watched this DVD.

I never had much of an opinion on Mr Bishop; I found him mildly amusing whenever I'd caught him on TV, but not enough to mark him out to me as anything other than another run of the mill stand up.

It was a pleasant surprise to find myself consistently laughing throughout this show.

Some nice story-telling and a good ending; however I did find the constant celeb-riffing a little bit boring after awhile
on 20 November 2012
The thing is - you either love him or hate him. My partner hates the Scouse accent and claims to 'hate him'. However, he always laughs when he hears Mr Bishop chatting about his life. This is because it mirrors our own lives - and it is very funny. Personally, I think the guy is hilarious and clever. Gotta say - the ending of this DVD is very funny. It is worth the money. Also, the usual stuff from Amazon. it arrived on time etc, etc. Buy it and have a laugh!!!
on 10 September 2013
John Bishop is a very funny man must watch but some of the language is a bit strong so adults only
on 30 August 2013
Absoulutely hilarious! From beginning to end. But then I'm biased, I'm a John Bishop fan! Would make a great present for anyone wanting a present for anyone with a sense of humour.
on 8 July 2013
I laughed until I cried. Some of his observations were so current and apt in our everyday lives. Easy to identify with the comedy.
on 17 June 2013
Saw the rollercoaster tour in Nottingham lasy year
Very enjoyable show!
John was excellent, as this dvd proves to all
on 28 April 2014
John Bishop is a very funny talented man, I don't usually like watching comedians, but can watch John Bishop and find myself laughing
on 23 May 2013
Had us in stitches. Brilliant comedian.
This is a must watch for any fans of stand up comedy. John Bishop live is not for kids