on 9 September 2012
There is little mention of his abusive childhood or the murders that were commited.Most of the book is rambling about goverment mind experiments in prison.I hated it.
on 24 March 2013
I gave it 5 stars because of its truthfulness it was like you were in his head ,would recommend it to anyone who reads true life stories.
on 27 November 2012
Really enjoyed the book
Made me cry would recommend it. . . . . . . . . . .
on 10 June 2014
This makes for a very interesting read. It helps have some understanding of why some people make the choices they do and opens the debate not only of nature verses nurture but also the treatment of people in institutions for a long time and how bothered officials are to properly investigate the complaints made by inmates.
on 18 March 2013
A good read. Different to most serial killer books. Makes you think about how things may have turned out differently for him.
on 21 September 2012
this is a book that once you start to read you dont want to put down, you just want to turn the next page to see what happens next.
on 28 December 2012
I myself have had a troubled life, I feel I have become a nasty person thru this and I am trying to be a good person thru lots of different services, l have 4 children and I suffer with depression, anxiety,panic attacks and social anxiety disorder, this is controlling my life and affecting my 2 older boys, I need to be a good mum for them. Your story touched me so much in many different ways, thank you for sharing it.
on 3 September 2012
This is an insight into a deeply troubled mind, the ramblings of clearly a drug ravaged sole, it is hard reading due to the shambolic style and really unless your interested in conspiracy ramblings don't waste you time.
on 6 April 2014
this was a brilliant book was so upsetting it made me feel like going and rescuing the poor child not as much as the boy called it tho
on 27 December 2012
It was an interesting read but wasn't Enough detail in it for me
Should of gone into more detail about the killings