Customer reviews

Peers Hardy Talking Ben Animated Interactive Plush

on 12 March 2017
Product broke within on week, not a great design and not really fit for purpose i.e to be played with... fine if it sits there on the side and you are really gentle but considering the target age I would expect more from the design of the product. (Voice unit failure in 3 days )
on 3 March 2017
The talkback didn't work. The sound and words are indistinguishable.
on 2 March 2017
Daughter loves it
on 19 October 2013
doesn't recognise and feedback on deeper voices as tested it as is for xmas for my daughter but seemed to work good with my voice, therefore am guessing as hers is even higher a voice will give her hrs of fun, had now over 2 year still in excellent condition but after that long it gets rather annoying to adults, my daughter on the otherhand still loves it
on 1 November 2013
The toy I received appears to be a fake.

Despite being featured prominently on the instructions on the box it came in, it does not make any sounds at all when the head, tummy or foot are touched.
I don't think it was just defective as there don't appear to be any sensors at all in any of those areas.
So it seems very likely that it is a knock-off.

It does occasionally repeat back to you what you said when you press on its arm, but with very variable quality so even this bit is not as expected.

Extremely disappointing and returned straight away.
on 10 January 2013
My Grandson had asked for the talking Cat for Christmas I thought it would be a good idea to get the dog as well so he can start a collection yea it was a good idea he loves it
on 6 July 2013
Bought this for my daughter's 5th birthday as she loves the phone app. Great entertainment for adults and kids, fantastic!
on 14 December 2016
Very indistinct speech which is probably a good thing because the language was foul.

Someone at the factory obviously thinks they're funny.

The animal's body is rigid - the most unhuggable, strangely shaped toy I've ever come across.

As I've said, the speech is indistinct which is rubbish - but then working out what the noises actually are is pretty rubbish too. Completely unsuitable for children and the worst toy I've purchased by miles.

Wish I'd returned it.
on 3 January 2013
The voice on this product is dreadful and I was very disappointed. The actual toy is quite good quality but the voice spoils this product. I have returned it.
on 14 January 2015
absolutely rubbish. The toy does not work at all. It stopped working the very next day. I thought that the batteries were drained due to their quality, and changed them. It still does not work. I don't know how to get a refund for this.