on 29 August 2013
Would only make the sat nav go to file transfer mode if I put an original lead on the maps loaded up
The lead was £2.95 to buy with free shipping but is going to cost £2.60 to return it for a refund or exchange
I am starting to loose the will to order from the Internet
on 10 July 2014
Does the job nicely (using on a Navman F45). Only slight snag is the coiled nature of the wire makes it a little short particularly if your power access isn't handy. Personally not to much of a problem as I have an extension lead for plugging in 4 devices to the same power socket.
on 22 January 2015
I finally received this item, first one was lost in the post!, When received it was not the same as in the picture, the pin was broken, it did not fit securely in the charger in the car, complete waste of time. the only good thing was the quick replies to the emails and quick refund. I do not recommend this product
on 9 September 2013
I bought this to replace the original lead which went faulty, not an uncommon problem by the sound of it. Navman want over £16 for a replacement, this lead does exactly the same job for a lot less. The only quibble is that it won't fit into the Navman bracket like the original, but that's a minor issue. Sadly the satnav unit itself died completely shortly after I bought this lead...on the plus side I hadn't wasted £16 + on the proper lead.
on 30 May 2013
My original Navman power cable snapped and I thought I would either have to throw it away or pay through the roof for a new one.
This worked perfectly giving my SatNav a new lease of life
on 10 July 2013
Arrived quickly, fits well into the lighter socket, particularly like this because of the coiled wire, I have bought previous chargers that have been straight wires even though the image shows coiled. Charges my phone, navman sat nav and radio adapter for my iPod. All in all excellent purchase.
on 19 March 2013
the wire was the correct wire but enough description on line and the wire was thinner than i expected. wire was in good condition but was not useful for what i needed it for.(which was for a satnav).
on 12 August 2013
Did not charge up the sat nav but it could have been the sat nav itself so therefore it is impossible to say the product was at fault,it arrived quite quickly and I still have not used it ?
on 27 December 2012
This charger is good value and better that the original that came with the satnav as it is much longer and allows the satnav to be placed in other areas
on 19 September 2012
Plugged it in,couldn't get the sat nav off the home screen,maybe the wrong one,make sure you order the right one.

See one answered question