on 27 January 2015
These things took me from my 2000 ping on games (yes 2000) down to a healthy 60-80. Making the most of my crappy TalkTalk internet, these things are!
on 5 March 2016
Good product. Works well with existing internet set up using the same product. Had some problems connecting until I realised I needed to connect to the last the last plug in the existing chain regardless of what the instructions say. Once connected it works really well.
on 7 March 2016
Does the job admirably. Worth noting that these do not extend your wifi. What they do is let you plug your laptop or computer into the ethernet. Both are identical, so it doesn't matter which one you connect to the router. Good speed. I have 'up to 76Mbps Internet' and these when tested gave me 67Mbps which is pretty close to what I get as a max.
on 19 July 2016
Even plugged in next to each other, the speeds these are capable of are nowhere near as advertised. I get over 50Mbps when connecting my laptop via wifi so it's not a problem with my Internet. Tried resetting and changing settings and put up with it for a couple of months but also noticed it would go off for minutes at a time then come back on its own.
The best advice would be to buy an extra long cable and drill bit - it will be cheaper and so much less hassle in the long run, even if you have to go through 4 walls like I did!
on 27 December 2014
Nice little booster boxes. Arrived promptly and securely. Simply to connect.
on 27 January 2015
Perfect product and value for money!
Sorted our our weak wifi issue by using a Ethernet cable!
on 28 January 2014
couldnt get them to work !! Followed all the instructions tried different configurations. No good.Couldnt possibly promote this product as it doesnt do what it says.
on 20 January 2015
This plugs do not work even though they are on the same circuit. Items just e to try them.don't work when plugged-in. I would have returned these items but I was away over Christmas into the new year and never had a chanc
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 1 December 2014
Very easy to use and a very good connection speed.
One person found this helpful
on 7 January 2015
We have been have a problem with a cable these work a treat would recommend