on 14 December 2013
Amazon suggested these 9 x ALLOY ALUMINIUM BLACK DARTS STEMS / SHAFTS Medium (3 sets)
by PerfectDarts, as an accompaniment to some 30g darts that I had purchased...never a better suggestion could be made! I needed these almost IMMEDIATELY after throwing the new 30g darts, as their cheapo plastic stems became damaged after the first few throws. I tried to persevere with them but obviously the flights kept coming out with every other throw and before long I installed these aluminium shafts.

So far, so good...the flights stay in and the throw has not been affected much. The only complaint is that the shafts do not lock in well with the barrels...I've done them as tight as possible but they always seem to come loose, which is a little irritating, but I'd rather deal with that than the flights coming out all the bloody time! I also tried these shafts with Andy Fordham 23g darts, with the same result (secure flights but loose around the barrel). For the price, I'd definitely recommend
on 9 April 2014
Have only used them once so far. Seem good and nice length. Very thin so if you want thicker ones then don't buy these. Fit perfectly, flights fit perfectly into them. For the price nine stems is a bargain. No matter how much you spend on shafts, flights etc. you will go through them at the same rate. Good quality.
on 21 August 2014
These got sent to me quickly and are great they do come loose easier than plastic ones but a bit of lock tight solves it or you can just keep tightening them. I am not a really serious darts player so I just used lock tight I am sure that isn't good practice but it works.
on 11 July 2015
Delivery was good but the product was poor. Slightly too small so come loose after every throw and have to tighten before the next throw. Reverted to the plastic ones that came with the darts.
on 12 July 2015
Delivered very quickly.
They are a good buy at the price and work very well, although they do loosen from the barrel fairly easily. Not a big problem though.
Would be happy to re-buy at the same price.
on 26 February 2015
Good quality however two have broken after a few sessions. I fitted rubber rings to the bottom to allow them to remain in the barrel without unscrewing and it works a treat, they don't move! Great value for money. Will buy more.
on 8 February 2013
i am changeing my review as i have now got the right stuff that i asked for. And the seller was more then helpful in this matter.
I will be buying more stuff from perfectdarts and would recommend them to other people as well. :)
on 15 October 2015
They're dart stems, any more to say?
on 8 September 2014
Good quality shafts. Have to agree with others who have mentioned the shafts keep loosening. Overcame this by applying superglue into each shaft, left for 10 mins to set. No problems since ..
on 21 October 2015
Not brilliant they dont seem to stay on the dart and am forever retwisting them on. not worth buying ,stick to plastic stems.

See one answered question