Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 26 October 2013
An absolutely brilliant album which has a range of songs and styles, all of which bear the hallmark of unerring quality.
on 19 September 2013
The Bravest Man still has a great voice, sings with the same passion and humour of his youth. Can't recommend it enough
on 6 May 2015
This album speaks for its self its sheer brilliance from a genius
on 11 May 2013
I read so many positive reviews of this CV, I couldn't believe I could go wrong with buying it. It's just my opinion, but this is nothing like a Bobby Womack album, and I have a lot of them in my collection.

Ever since I saw Bobby 30 years ago at Hammersmith Odeon on the Poet 2 tour, I've been a huge fan, and have seen him live over 10 times. Like another legend that's a favourtie of mine, Gil Scott-Heron, these "comeback" albums can be hit and miss. With Gil's album last year, it was a massive success, but this one just leaves me cold.

The quality of the songs is just not there. Or if I put it another way, they don't suit Bobby. It's not about him doing 100th Street again, as I think there are different eras of his music, from the 60's classic soul period, the 70's and the Poet/So Many Rivers period, all of which I love.

He will always be the greatest soul man for me, and I look forward to seeing him live again in London, but this album doesn't work for me. The only bonus about buying this is I have a number of his albums on constant rotation in the car to remind of me of what a genuis he is.
on 5 December 2014
Great sensational buy thank you a well recommended Amazonian!
on 9 March 2015
Well packed and excellent quality.
on 31 December 2012
My heart sank when I heard that Damon Albarn was involved with this.I'm sure what he did with Blur & Gorillaz was OK sort of-not my thing as it lacks any kind of soul.But this underlines my point.Bobby Womack fans need a soul album from him and not this travesty.How can DA have listened to BW's albums and not been faithful to his legacy?

Sorry DA, go back to non-Soul projects and leave our heroes alone.
on 8 October 2014