on 4 January 2013
I thought due to the price the product wouldn't be much, however it's beautiful. I never really wear bronze but it's beautiful. The product came bubble wrapped which was fantastic and I received it in a matter of 2 days which was great!! Defiantly recommend this product if you are obsessed with owls!!
31 people found this helpful
on 22 May 2015
Doesn't look like picture really. It is alot bigger than you think and there is a gap in-between each section of the body. Also the colour is different and more like that of 2p coin. Nice for the money and still like it as it looks different and worth the money. Just don't expect a small dainty owl that looks almost one piece and a goldy colour .
One person found this helpful
on 1 February 2014
This is a fantastic item for the price, i love owls , and i love jewellery and i loved the price even more, although when it arrived , the owl was larger than I expected and not the size I would normally wear, however some people may love this size, as it a real statement necklace . As i found it a little too large for me, i gave it to my friend as she adored it and loves quirky jewellery. U cannot fault the seller as it was my own fault for assuming the owl would be smaller, it is a beautiful antique bronze colour and the owl has big sparkly black eyes, lovely item.
on 9 August 2014
Quite dainty without being small. One of the links on the owl pendant came undone straight away but this was easily mended as the metal rings are quite soft so if you catch it on something it may break quite easily. It is nice and i like the movement of the jointed pendant and the chain isn't overlong. The colour is a nice dark bronze i think a little darker than it looks in the picture but i don't mind that.
on 15 January 2015
Nice necklace bought as a present for a friend who likes owls. Looks good so far and exactly like the picture. I bought this for £1.75 with free P+P, an excellent price for this item, especially from overseas! The owl is bigger than I expected (though I should have looked at the dimensions before ordering). Nice product for the price!
on 19 April 2017
Broke within seconds of wearing it!! Would have cost more than it was worth to return it😡Only gave one star because I had to
One person found this helpful
on 28 November 2013
Excellent Quality really pleased with my purchase. My 19 year old daughter loves it and has asked for one for Christmas.
8 people found this helpful
on 12 January 2014
for what I paid for this (next to nothing including delivery) I was not expecting anything to even arrive if I'm honest, but its a really nice necklace - ive had lots of people complimenting it and asking where I got it!! Ok its nothing flashy or made of anything very sturdy but ive worn it a lot and nothing has broken or anything yet.

Impressed!
on 18 May 2014
I got two of these as little presents for my daughters teachers.They are really pretty and the chain is nice and long, however, mine arrived broken. Luckily, the links just needs tightening up. Can't really argue at the price and they arrived on time so when I have fixed them they will be fine.
on 19 March 2014
i ordered this because my other one broke which i got from Claire's and i wanted a new one and the picture looked the same as the one i had but the picture is not what the necklace looks like it is much smaller and the owl is different from the picture and the chain is smaller but it's good for the price