on 13 June 2012
This download has provided me with one of the better experiences I've had in ages. The price attracted me in the first place, can't loose I thought, but having downloaded it I was very pleasantly surprised by the content and quality. Over 6 hours of well loved, well played and well edited/produced classics. For once the title of a download album truly reflects it's content. Buy it and ENJOY.
on 29 June 2012
I was so skeptical about buying this because the price looked ridiculous for a 100 classics, i expected poor quality or possibly samples, but what i found was a beautiful collection of music of great audible quality (although i am no audiophile). Definitely a steal!
I do like to listen to classical music when im in the mood and I am very impressed with this item, 100 tracks for under £3! amazing! and the quality is great too, I downloaded it direct to my smartphone and it worked straight way and a bit later I was playing my new music through my car stereo. most impressed for the money. recommended!
on 4 November 2013
Very pleased with music - had an Amazon code for £2 of MP3 music so effectively got it free. Great as background when, for instance, working at computer. However it is most unhelpful that the composers are not shown. A sign sadly that the people putting this on Amazon have no interest in classical music or understanding of how important that is.
on 21 July 2012
I could not believe the price for such a wonderful album of classical music. Outstanding!! I downloaded using Amazon mp3, and again, delighted with the ease of use.
on 23 August 2013
This is a good selection of (mainly) classical music at a great price. I bought is to use as demonstration clips for students.

I am currently making a catalogue of the tracks with their composers.

I am sure it is intended to be used as an introduction to the music but without the composers it cannot be used for that purpose.
on 31 March 2013
How nice to have all my favourite classical excerpts on one album. I do have quite a lot of these pieces on other albums, some of them played marginally better than some on this album but it's so much more convenient to switch on and just let these lovely melodies play without having to stop and select a new album all the time. All this for such a small cost too!
on 27 May 2014
I like classical music - but I'm no connoisseur - so this compilation is a brilliant introduction to some pieces I've never heard before and also gives the names of all those familiar bits I've heard on adverts over the years. It contains both vocal and non vocal pieces - which is also good and has something for every mood too so it really is a great classical all rounder.
I didn't really expect this to be as good as it is, after all it is so cheap. With six albums included this probably has most of the tracks that people love to listen to. Ideal for playing at home or when you are around and about this gives you a chance to take some of the stress out of your life and chill out and or re-energise with enjoyable music. If you are into classical music then chances are you already have a lot if not all of these tracks on here, but all these versions are good quality decent ones, not the bad recordings that you do sometimes find on cheaper albums. Remember there is a lot of music here so the download does take a few minutes to complete, so give it time.

At the price I bought this for this is really a steal, and you can't really go wrong.
on 16 May 2014
This is a really beautiful collection of sampler tracks. Lovely music. The audio quality is very good - and I am particular about that. I downloaded it direct to my smartphone and was able to listen immediately which was a boon as I was in a busy, noisy airport at the time and it helped to relax me at once. Super value at under £3.