Customer reviews

Platform: PlayStation Vita|Edition: Standard|Format: Box|Change

on 29 September 2012
This game is literally a copy of the last one that was released. All they have done is change the players kits and teams. Oh, and a added a new shiny title screen with a picture of Messi YAY! I love my fifa games but this one has left me feeling like they have flicked me in the love spuds with a ruler then ran off with my wallet while i am laying on the floor crying like a baby.

Please do not buy this game if you already have Fifa football. You will be just as disappointed as most of us that did this mistake. It answers the question on why EA didn't publish a demo.
on 29 September 2012
Is £35 really the price for a mildly updated FIFA football! The only positives that I could find were the updated kits, teams and small bug fixes. The negatives (and theres quite alot) include some of the wrong ages for the players, the same pictures of players as FIFA football (there are new player pics on the xbox and ps3 version.) The same gameplay as the previous title, but the most disappointing thing about this is the career mode. The career mode is exactly the same boring and dull affair as on FIFA football, with no International management or improved player transfer options (like on the xbox and ps3 version.) I am seriously considering writing a formal letter of complaint to EA, for making me pay £35 after the bad advertising which deceived me to buy this game, which I thought was exactly the same experience as on the xbox and ps3 version. One things for sure unfortunately.... It's not FIFA 13!!!
on 3 March 2013
This game is exactly the same as Fifa 12 and the only difference is the players update. The grahpics arent great and all the good new add ons for fifa 13 on the ps3 arent on there. No UT, no skill games, very poor career mode (which i think is the best bit) no international management and just overall a very poor game. Hope fifa 14 is a lot better!
on 27 November 2012
Im going to make the review extremely simple for anyone thinking about purchasising this years fifa by Ea,

if you own fifa football for vita do not buy this game!, fifa football is good enough and theres not enough new stuff to warrent buying fifa 13.

if you dont own fifa football for vita then def buy this game, because its updated with the lastet kits and transfers and it also seems to play a little smoother than fifa football
on 28 September 2012
Seriously ea how can you expect punters to shell out £40 on this tat.
this game couldve been a 1mb title update but no you decide to rip people off by releasing the same game with a kit roster update and a few more fluid animations.
DO NOT BUY THIS CRAP PEOPLE

i bought it and i feel like ive been mugged
on 2 October 2012
I am a huge Fifa and EA fan, so it should come as no surprise that I was very much looking forward to purchasing the new Fifa 13 game for my much loved PS Vita as soon as it had been launched in the UK. I have now sadly decided NOT to purchase this game at all, based on the fact that EA have done absolutely nothing to move the game forward other than updating players in teams. If I am expected to use my Amazon account to purchase this sort of 'new' game for about £35.00, then I expect to be impressed with the result and also the difference in comparison to the last version of Fifa game. I also realised that both Game and HMV are charging about £45.00 for the very same game on the high street, which is an absolute joke. EA - if you do care about your fans' happiness, then you definitely need to come up with a very good response as to why you have been so lazy and so disrespectful towards your loyal followers... and a re-release of a proper Fifa 13 for the PS Vita, would be very much appreciated! :(
on 1 October 2012
How do I start this review??? I thought PES 13 will lose out for not releasing vita version! I was wrong,very wrong and robbed!!!how can I get my 35£ back??? It doesn't even deserve zero star!!!
on 28 September 2012
ALot is the answer! but one would do. Anyone reading this review, do yourselves a favour, get a small sticker, write 13 on it and stick it to your copy of FIFA Football for the PS Vita because thsi is the exact same game. Sure the teams are updated to include the signings which have taken place since the launch version and the kits are also updated but otherwise it is identical. Disgusted.
on 29 September 2012
After looking forward at playing the game on my ps vita, it recieved it the day after its launch and was spectalularly amazed how diierent it was; NOT!!!! The fatures and setting of the fifa 13 game were exactly the same, and the onl thing that had changed was the style of the home page. So I alert anyone that wants to buy this game not to!!! as it is not yor money's worth. trust
on 28 September 2012
DO, NOT BUY THIS GAME...I was shocked to see how EA thought it was even worth selling this rubbish, copy and paste game and label it fifa 13. If you don't believe me than check out my youtube quick review I did before sending this crap straight back on the same day. [...] this game doesn't even deserve 1 star 0/10.