on 3 December 2015
I was in Australia a few years ago and came across Chicken Salt there. Its a seasoning that I mostly found on chips whilst I was out there and the taste was so good that I bought some to bring home. Sadly that ran out and this was the closest replacement I could find. Its expensive for what it is, but I use it sparingly and it lasts for a good while.
on 5 April 2016
It is a tiny pot actually, for some reason I thought it would be a lot bigger. Tastes ok but did not really think it was anything special to be honest, maybe I had very high expectations after an Australian friend told me all about chicken salt in the fish and chip shops over there.
on 12 February 2013
it's chickeny and salty and reminds me of Australia so it brings a smile to my face, which I'm sure is not the point of it but hey ho it makes me happy.
on 13 June 2013
We fell in love with the chicken salt after living down under. It doesn't seem to taste exactly the same however?
on 7 February 2013
We moved back from Sydney 2 years ago and one of the things the teenage son missed was chicken salt on his chips. I gained several brownie points for tracking this stuff down for him. If only sprinkling some Sydney sunshine on chilly Britain was so easy!
on 17 March 2013
Got a taste for Chicken Salt while in Australia, now I always sprinkle some on my chips before putting them in the oven, will keep buying as and when.
on 14 May 2013
We used Chicken salt when we stayed in Australia as it is well used there. I was happy to find I could buy it in UK thought it was a bit expensive.
on 15 March 2015
Delivered fast but wasn't impressed with the product especially as it cost so much. Using it a little more now but wouldn't buy it again
on 12 December 2014
A friend sent me over this from Australia and have loved it ever since ... Glad I could get some :-)
on 18 April 2016
was ok not the chicken salt flavour i was looking for

See one answered question