on 29 December 2015
These a my new favourite thing. You can stick them anywhere and they are as sturdy and fixed as you want them to be, until you don't! Then you just give the tab a little tug and it comes off. Brilliant product! I've used them to hang fairy lights around my room and couldn't have asked for a better product!
review image
0Comment| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 December 2017
i was dubious about ordering based on other reviews, but glad I did. I found them easy to apply, I only wanted them to hold a felt Christmas banner but they do the job. I even made an attempt to remove one as other reviewers have made comments about them ruining walls and pulling paint off I never found that. if you do it properly by holding the hook and pulling the tab straight down there is no problems
review image
on 10 December 2017
Bought this for my fairy lights as I have used the photo command strips and they where good.. the do the job which is why the 2 stars but 3 of them have fallen off my wall stripping the paint right off :/ thought these where meant to be used to prevent this happening or else I would have saved my money and bought cellotape
on 10 December 2017
Have used these to put up the Christmas lights in the house around the windows. Great value for money as you get loads in the packet. Easy to put up and hold decorations securely. We’re going to leave the hooks up as they are clear and practically invisible. Well use them again next year.
on 19 November 2017
Very little handy hanging miniature hooks and hold up well on the wall. Using these to hang up pictures and they surprisingly show no signs of budging. Great to keep on hand when needed.
on 10 December 2017
Use these every year, got my mother and sister using them too. Might get the odd one falling off due to the heat but mine have been on for three years now. Amazing product
on 14 December 2017
Why haven't I bought these before? Great value and makes Christmas a little easier for hanging lights and stockings. Will be ordering more as I can see this becoming a go-to product!
on 27 November 2017
Half of them came off the wall soon after application even though I'd followed the guidelines exactly. The level of stickiness was pretty poor on some of them and I'm waiting for the rest to fall down shortly.
on 29 December 2015
Work great stick perfectly but not the best with heavier objects like big heavy Christmas cards. Didn't expect them to but thought I would try and then review to let others know.
Command Decorating Clips with Clear Strips
on 2 October 2017
Just what I was looking for. May be a little fiddly for some people but they work well and you barely notice them on the wall.