on 23 July 2013
Liked the storyline but felt it was a bit short and weak in direction. There is a sequel to this, so maybe that will give it more interest. As a free read it is worth while reading.
on 13 June 2014
Good considering it was free, shame it was so short. Now I'll have to wait for the next instalment I hope it will be a bit longer.
on 12 March 2013
excellent book really good reading and very erotic i,m very new to these stories and am really enjoying them well worth buying
on 13 August 2013
This book had a very promising start. I liked both main characters (Sarah and Alex) and the story flowed well. I liked the fact that they were not your usual twenty somethings but were both in their forties. There were some homophone and editing issues e.g. 'to' and 'too' were consistently in the wrong places throughout.

I liked the start of the book with his proposal. I also liked how the author had introduced the background to their meeting so we had some information of the type of people Sarah and Alex were. When it got to the the part where Sarah had to make a decision, the story seemed to slow down and there was a lot of hesitation and I wasn't sure whether it was Sarah's hesitation or the author's. I came to the conclusion that the author was attempting to spin it out so that she could continue the story in a follow up book. Although a decison was finally reached by Sarah, I didn't think the story after this point made for a particularly satisfactory ending. I can't say more than that without spoiling the story for future readers.

Worth reading but you might get to the end and go 'oh'.
on 26 September 2012
This could have been a vey good storey if it had been a lot longer.there was a start and an end but no middle.Ijust started to enjoy it when I was at the LAST PAGE.I also could not call this an erotic romance just a half a romance storey.Definitely not value for money.