Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 15 June 2017
my little nephew loved it
on 9 June 2013
Brought this for our litle Jack to use on his holidays.
We were very surprised at the quality of the bag. It was a great size for a little toddler as well.
Good stuff!
on 20 March 2013
This bag is very well made and high quality. I originally bought it for my son to use for traveling pretend play however it has now become his official travel bag and has been on several trips with us.
My only complaint would be the shoulder straps drag on the ground when you are pulling it in trolley mode and there is no way to prevent this. Otherwise a great buy.
on 14 June 2013
I wanted a travel bag for my son, mainly for weekends away, and after reading the reviews thought this may be perfect. Bag arrived 3 days after being informed of dispatch. This is a nice looking bag and the material is quite durable. Unfortunately this bag was smaller than I would have liked and not suitable to carry my son's clothes and toys as expected. I would say that this is more suitable as a school bag or even a day bag. Also a small section of stitching on the main compartment zipper had come undone (could fix myself though). I've decided to give it away as I have no use for it. If you are looking for a small bag for school or day trips then this would be perfect.
on 28 November 2015
Good quality, looks great. Reading the previous comments, I was worried a bit about the straps dragging on the floor, but there is now a pocket on the back where you can tuck the straps away - see attached photo.
review image
on 12 September 2013
Bought for my 2 and 3 year olds. They love them and fill them with all sorts of bits and bobs and shuttle their goods from one room to another. Excellent price too.
on 10 June 2013
This is a very well built trolley suitcase that can also be used as a backpack - lots of separate sections with room for a drink, toys and whatever - would definitely recommend
on 12 October 2013
bought for 7 month grandson to bring his things when mammy goes back to work and grandma looking after him . looks small but can get every thing in . love it .
on 20 May 2013
The trolley wheeled bag is beautiful but what I don't like about is that it is small and the strips by the end of the carrier hand weeps on the floor while one is wheeling it which causes distractions looking for how to keep it from getting dirty! Other wise, it a nice bag!
on 19 November 2013
I bought this for my 2 year old daughter and she absolutely loves it. It is very easy for her to pull along, as she is quite tall for her age. Fits lots of toys in and would make a good cabin bag for a flight - very good value for money